1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Minigenue Discussion Thread

Aug 21, 2016

1. Thanks so much! That's really helpful to know.

2. Thread lurker coming in to drool over your lovelies. I'm trying to save up for a Minigenue. Seeing all of your beautiful ladies is a lovely treat! I fell in love with the beautiful green skin Twigling has available! Although she has one blue doll left, it is hard to decide if I want the blue or if I want to wait until she (if all goes to her plans) opens her online store at the end of April. I am also very appreciative of the size comparison photo, since I will have my Dollshe Fashion Erica Snow home someday (Don't really know the wait timeline with Dollshe).

3. I hope you can get the girl of your dreams, Spectrum_Rhapsody. The green skin looks lovely, but the blue is indeed lovely too :)

4. I do hope you get to join us soon with your dream girl @Spectrum_Rhapsody! The awesome (or bad :lol:) thing about the Minigenues is that they look awesome in all colors - when I saw Twiglings stand at LDoll last year I had a hard time not walking away with another Twigling myself XD

5. I've only just discovered these and I'm in love! :love I always liked the SD Ingenue but she didn't fit in with my crew, the mini one I could definitely find a space for though... I'll have to be more vigilant!

#85 Chibi Kitsune, Apr 12, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    6. [​IMG]

Thanks to the fad of gold tattoos, Nubia finally got hers :D

7. It really suits her! Brings out her beautiful eyes too :3nodding:

8. Roterwolkenvogel she is too gorgeous <3

And... Found this thread! Hope someday I will join properly with my Minigenue =)
      [​IMG]

9. Hello all of you ! What kind of clothes can see wear ? Same from shoes !
      Thank you !

10. I really adore this girl. I'd love to get one someday. I'd love to see more pictures of her! I'm looking around but haven't found too many. I want to really see her in that teal color the most!

11. I m glad this thread exist. Couple of days ago I purchesed one in NSvfrom ebay. I hope she will be here soon. Also I see that people are asking about fitting some clothes. It interests me as well. I have only clothes for mini msds. So when shebis here I ll try.

12. Double post. Because it looks like noone is here. :-)
      So my girl arrived today. And she is beautiful. But she even cant stand at all because of knees. And she even cant sit! Because of hips. Did anyone tried to restring minigenue with one string from head to feet? Or will just glue in her hips and knees help?

13. I admit my poor girl is neglected but I honestly have too many dolls to stuff with everyone equally XD But yes, her knees are super wobbly! She sits (that works perfectly on mine...) in my cabinet cause I do not trust her, even with a stand. I haven't looked at her stringing yet so I can't comment on that sorry!

Clothes wise I am lazy and she just wears an elaborate necklace and some sort of loincloth :lol:

14. I come to announce that I am joining in the ranks of owners of Minigenue! I put one in caramel skin to layaway, in end of June! I am already so exited, as she and my Freakstyle Salome will be so gorgeous together!

15. Orders for the next batch of Minigenue are currently open!! It'll probably be another year before the next pre-order will come around for these smaller girls so if anyone has been thinking about buying one, now is your chance!!!

EDIT: And I just saw on Twigling's Facebook page that there is a coupon code for 5% off!!! I really wish I could afford to buy another one....or 6. XD;;

#95 Raesha, Aug 3, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    16. Me too!

Just finished my layaway for a blue one in stock and couldn't resist an ebony dreaming faceplate on the marketplace...

I'd love an obsidian mini, an ebony body and a tan mini piéta... where is that money tree again?

17. Minigenue is gorgeous, I'm so tempted to go in on this pre-order! I was wondering, on the site there are a few color options: cream, pink, brown gray, vivid, teal, and caramel.
      Are there any photo references for these colors that I missed? I'm interested in what brown gray looks like; is it more brown or gray? Also not a clue what vivid means.

18. There is also this page on the website, which has resin sample photos: Haru Resin Colours & A.K.t. standards
      I think that the first and last photos on that page (the photos above the 'collection of found images for Haru's colours' section) show most of the colours. Further down the page there are also photos of lots of coloured resin sticks; one of the sticks is labelled 'brown grey', so I assume that this is one of the colours on offer.
      Vivid is a sort of pale tan colour (it seems that Haru's name for it is 'nanni creamy'), and the brown grey appears to be a warm shade of grey, which looks quite nice in my opinion.

19. Thank you so much @Zaliayn and @shadow_takatori !! Both links are super helpful. It seems like brown gray is more gray than brown and vivid is a pale tan shade between haru's light tan and normal. If I'm reading the charts correctly.
      I think I'm leaning towards caramel! Which colors are everyone else getting?

Tags: