1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TWO.S.Doll Discussion

May 11, 2010

1. ^^; I could not help myself... I ended up ordering a normal skin Mayi with face-up. I am so excited to see her in person. The real life pictures are just so beautiful! I just pray that this doll will not break my heart like my Angel Street Zazean did. (He was made of a cheap resin and was prone to stress fractures). Do these dolls have a bit of weight to them?

2. Ohh, congratulations on ordering, NicoleWagner!
      Post tons of pictures of her when she arrives ^o^

I really want to see owner pictures of mayi...

3. ^^ I sure will, Liley! Mayi shall be arriving at my home tomorrow! I just hope she is made of quality resin, has a weight to her (meaning a little heavy), and is not light (a sign of cheap resin). I will gladly post my box opening on DoA, and include a link to it here!

4. No comments on the new girl? XaoQuian is so beautiful! And different to the other two. I still want Mayi more, though...

5. I saw a dorean in person this weekend, they are so pretty, and they almost look like Volks! I'm definately getting one, and they have such pretty faceups!!

EDIT: Just ordered a WS Mayi with faceup! Will post pics when I get her... so excited, my first SD sized girl :D

6. I have a question, I hope someone can answer it for me, Where would I buy these outfits? I want them soo much, but I've searched everywhere, googled the company name, and tryd both links given in the picture...T>T help please!!

[​IMG]

7. Snotty Cat, heads up, Two S Dolls have really small waists and the outfit might not fit your SD (I'm assuming that's why you asked ^^; )

On another note, my Mayi is AWESOME~~:D

8. I just noticed there is a promotion through January 13 (2011), and I think all three of these girls are adorable. I especially am interested in Xiao Qian, but both Dorean and Mayi are cute, too. I haven't been able to find out much about these lovelies yet.

I'll keep looking!

9. I love Xiao Qian; she has a certain classical beauty you don't see very often in BJD's. I can't wait to see owner pictures. I agree the others are charming too though. Whdollfie, would you like to share some pictures of your Dorean? :daisy

10. Subbing to this, because oh, I love Mayi, although the other two are very lovely, too.

11. I have a dorean girl as well, but the only thing I'm not so happy about is her hands, the hands shaped badly. if possible, I'd like to return that pair of hands and buy some pairs of Luts delf girl hands.
      also the glass eyes which came with the doll were too big to fit into, that's ridiculous how could they forget the eye size of their dolls?

12. Here is a picture of my Mayi, please excuse the terrible photography. ^^;
      [​IMG]

13. I just discovered something I did not expect. Mayi was in stock, with face-up, at MoC and I caved utterly. As a rule, I do all my own painting so I removed the default when she arrived. She doesn't have real teeth. What had looked like sculpted teeth turned out to be gobs of acrylic paint. Surprise! An easy fix, but I figured I'd share my findings.

Photos of my girl (and her mods) once her face-up is in place and sealed.

14. She doesn't have real teeth?! Is it just like a hole or something? Or did you mean the teeth aren't individual, just one thing?

15. Just a hole. Or, more specifically, just a deep crescent shaped depression. So deep, in fact, that I drilled my girl out to have a totally open mouth and removable tooth part.