1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TWO.S.Doll Discussion

May 11, 2010

1. Does anyone know what other companies the resin compares to? The body is too sexy for what I have in mind, but I love the heads of most of the girls!

2. Does anyone know if these girls fit Dollfie Dream clothes?

3. I dont know what clothes fit these cuties XD i made her a dress myself out of a toddler skirt. but i can't seem to find shoes that fit!! all of the SD shoes i've tried are way too big but the MSD shoes are too small...anybody know where i can get a pair that fit?

poor mayi has been barefoot her whole life with me XD

4. Mine stays in dollheart boots most of the time.. I think there are a bit too big for her but because they're boots they stay on well and she stands nicely in them. I did by a pair of loafers from cwflyn when they were on etsy and they do fit pretty nicely. I know their etsy shop went away but I think they still sell stuff on here. Those are the only two pairs of sd shoes I own so I can't tell you much more than that. sorry.

5. M-Style shoes sold on MoC are listed as being almost too small for most SD sized dolls, so they might work for these girls. Also, Two.S.Doll sells outfits, wigs and shoes in their TaoBao store.

Also, Alice's Collections has full sets of several of the girls available. They have some new dolls on TaoBao.

6. I got my Dorean some weeks ago. Ordered with no face-up and did i myself. I'm totally in love with her. She's super gorgeous. Very hard stringed though. Are urs that too? Unsure how hard they should be stringed, but she's easy to pose. A little unflexible in the torso joint though.

#86 Ayumuchan, Jun 18, 2012
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    7. Ayumuchan - your girl is beautiful. And the face-up you did is lovely. I purchased new elastic for mine but haven't restrung her yet.

8. Posting my recently arrived 2SDolls XiaoQian head... This is "Garbage Girl", my frankendolly robot girl project. She is not finished, but I thought people might like to see her sculpt (mostly) unpainted.
      She's on an old Fantasydoll body, very yellowed and overpainted to look old. The jointed hands are by DollFamily. None of the parts are supposed to match. I am wondering where to go with her next ^^;;

[​IMG]

9. where can you find these girls? i only see a couple on MOC. anywhere else? thanks!

10. Try Alice's Collections, MOC won't deal with 2SDoll anymore, so they told me when they cancelled my first attempt at getting a XiaoQian head!!

11. thank you! =)

i really like your girl ravendolls. i love the mismatched hands, and the slight blushing/rusting all over. and the eyes you chose seem perfect for the character. very human, but kind of...blank. like a robot girl's eyes should look. =)

12. Thanks! I misted those over with matte sealer, heh! I don't think she'll end up with these eyes though, but that was the look I was aiming for, overall.

I've been nuts about robots forever, and have wanted to make one, but only got around to it recently. I am taking the project slowly, though, waiting for the right components to present themselves. :-)

She is called Garbage Girl because the obsolete companion artificial females are sent to the Garbage Planet to work. Kind of part Chii and part Wall-E ^^;; These girls find stuff they like in the garbage and make it their own. This one is a new arrival, as she hasn't anything yet!

My avatar is her spare head, but I'm afraid she doesn't show up well... you can see her in the Doll Family Database.

13. omg, she's wonderful! =)) i absolutely love that head. less realistic, and a little happier maybe? ooh....now i can't decide which one is my favorite. :) the way you blush dolls is just a mystery to me. i can never seem to give mine the depth that yours have. ^_^

14. I received my Mayi while ago and i did some photoes yesterday. I love her. She is really beautiful and so TALL.
      Her legs are so long and silky.
      [​IMG]
      Medusa di AerisBlack, su Flickr

15. i got her yesterday! She's my grail doll, Dorean ^___^

[​IMG]

i love her but her feet was kinda defect, though it couldn't be seen if she's wearing shoes...
      and she's really hard to stand!!! even she cant sit properly and always fallin' back (TT___TT)
      what should i do to make her could stand and sit properly? does your Doll like that or they're easy to stand and sit??

16. Here is Luka (Two.S.Doll Mayi)

[​IMG]

17. EspoirDOLL, I love the combination of dark, dark, eyes with blond hair. It really suits Dorean!

AngelicLuka, your girl looks so sweet, I love the pink hair and blue eyes.

18. Everyone in here have so cute girls!

I've paid off a Mayi this month, but I asked the seller to delay shipping her until a few weeks into the month.
      I'm so excited for her though! I just need to find eyes for her, but my seller told me there was problems with finding eyes that fit properly. :( So I don't dare buy any EDs until I've confirmed how this works. Anyway, I promise to post a photo, when she gets here! :D

19. I received my Xiao Qian at the end of last month and she's more-or-less complete now ^^ picture spam to come... all these girls are so lovely but so underrated >.<

20. Congrats on your new girl! :D I'll look forward to pictures!