1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TWO.S.Doll Discussion

May 11, 2010

1. Yes they do ship internationally :)

2. I hope they won't discontinue their dolls!
      Also, whats their email add?
      Legenddoll is their dealer too but i needed to make sure

3. After MoC dropped them I was worried about that, but they have been running mostly off their TaoBao for the last few years now and they seem to still be running strong.

4. I cant understand TaoBao, do they ship internationally?

5. Does anyone know how well 18mm eyes would work in the Dorean head?

Another question, does anybody know how well 5 Star Doll Normal resin would match TWO.S.Doll real skin resin?

6. Sadly Dorean is my only one of the main 3 who I am missing and have never seen in person.

I don't think they match for the 5star I thought theirs was a lot more yellow.

7. 5Star has their "tan" which is a nice, slightly deeper tan, their "normal" resin which looks rather pinky toned, the resin tone they call "yellow" which looks a tiiiny bit paler than "normal" and is much more yellow, and they have their "white" which is quite white. I am hoping the "normal" may be a close match as obviously none of the others will do, haha.

If I can't ever get an answer to this question through conventional question asking means, since the high heel feet for their SD sized body are only $10 I may just buy a pair of those to see. XD

8. im wondering why both dealers dont have the 2 new girls....
      vi vi and smile drean dora..
      the new body looks amazing too~~~

Vivi

smile drean dora

that's their taobao.. im so tempted

9. They seem to have revised their body to make it thicker and more natural looking. I currently only have 2 of their bodies and no heads. I'm using a NS one for a Volks head from about 2008 or so and the WS one for a DIM head. They're both basically dead on resin matches/fits for those.

Their Taobao link is currently broken. It's hard to say why exactly.

For anyone checking this now, the only dealer I know ships internationally that I'm currently seeing with these is Legend Doll:
      TWO.S.DOLL_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

I found 2 dolls listed on From-Sen, but today's the first I've seen their shop
      TS-58-01【TS】球体関節ドール58cm<BR> (Pink Christmas~VIVI~)-FROM-SEN
      TS-58-02【TS】球体関節ドール58cm<BR> (Spring travel~VIVI~)-FROM-SEN

10. i fell in love with these dolls, i really hope legenddoll and others don't stop being dealers for them :(