1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Types of clothes (and other BJD stuff) that you JUST CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE!!

Jun 15, 2011

1. I have problem finding clothes for my 1/4 doll and thats why i get myself a 1/3 one
      and i look for some good 1/4 maid shoes
      As for swords i made one myself and i like it but for shure wont try making shoes :P

2. I'm looking for a pair of white wings but the kind I want are only in black. its hard to find the right pair of wings

3. i'm still looking for 1/3 sized smartphones that AREN'T IPHONES!!!! i know nicky would have a pink galaxy note but so far all i've seen is iphone after iphone |:

4. I can't find mori-style dresses for my regular MSD anywhere.
      Have you tried making a phone? It depends on how you feel about painting it, but you could always make one, scale a photo of a Galaxy screen down to size, and seal it with glue.

5. Have you tried wimukt on Etsy or Applebin? They're the two stores that I think of for Mori-style, and they both cater to MSD.

6. my friend and i are definitely going to try! i just wish i could buy it. that would be a lot easier, hahaha.

7. I've been looking for 2 days for a form fitting, high-low short white dress, looking for a fairy type look and I can't find anything remotely similar. So I've decided to just sew it myself xD I have a specific look in mind anyway, so it's best to create it myself if I can't find anything. This will be my first time sewing for my doll and I'm so excited.

8. While I love period and fantasy clothes, I would like to see more outfits that are non-lolita for my MSD girl. It is such a strange , kinda creepy dynamic, I just don't get it. Also, more "manly" clothes for the guys.

9. Honestly, I have difficulty finding cute clothes for anything other than my Minifee girls. : /

10. Here you go, Bella;

panties and bra for MiniFee

Panties + bra for bjd slim MSD Minifee

I'll see what I can dig up for your jacket as well.
      Etsy be a good place to look for that as well.
      Also remember than MiniFee can wear stuff
      for Tonner's Ellowyne Wilde and lots of people
      sew for her.

11. White and ginger (or blonde, or light brown, or auburn) eyelashes. I mean, I've found them, but every single one I've found ships from Asia and the shipping is more than the eyelashes. And all the ones find in nearby shops are black or feathers. I wish I could do an eyelash group order or something, because I have seen other people searching for colors other than black too. And I don't really want to buy a brush just to make eyelashes, especially since I would have to buy two and it was pricier than I thought it would be.

12. Have you looked on Aliexpress? Shipping is mostly free, or very cheap, but it does take long, a month or so to where I live (Europe), might be faster to US. In my opinion it is well worth the wait, because the re-sellers mark up the price tenfold sometimes, and they are just selling the same stuff. Also, once I stopped searching for "doll eyelashes" a whole new world opened up, you can find many colors, natural looking, pointy, synthetic, mink, individual lashes, different lengths, different styles... using more general search words (color fake eyelashes, color false eyelashes, etc.), rather than search for doll eyelashes. A lot of what's been sold as doll lashes were originally made for humans anyway. Here a listing that might have something similar to what you are looking for. Doll lashes in 7 colors on Aliexpress

#72 IsleOfMagenta, Oct 1, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    13. Huh. I've looked at human lashes and I have never found what I am looking for. But Aliexpress is perfect. Thank you.

14. Victorian boots (ya know the button up ones). Granted there's only one company that makes them for humans now, so I get it. EDIT: honestly I want any msd sized shoes with Louis heels, not platforms, nothing chunky.

#74 Sinezona, Oct 2, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    15. Sailor outfit for boys especially SD13 size

16. Fantasy stuff is tough to find outside a very few common styles. There's lots of crushed velvet princess seamed gowns, and lots of renfaire piratey "tunics" but not a lot of any other look.

17. There's lots of hanfu for 70cm boys out there but I particularly want one with a white/red/silver color scheme, which has been really difficult to find. (I did find one but it got sold out before I could buy it, crap).

Also having difficulty finding ancient Chinese style furniture at the right scale. Seems like everything's 1/4 or 1/6 when I want 1/3....

18. A fully skeletal MSD body would be wonderful! I've seen YOSD skeletons so I guess there's hope.

19. D&D fantasy clothing for MSD dolls that's not dresses. MALE or androgynous fantasy clothing and armor... you can find bits and bobs, but it's hard to find and usually means you have to comission someone. Like argh..
      Also doll scale weaponry that's not overly flowery and OTT. Come OOOOn, why can't I find a generic looking bow? Why are they all ott with vines and glitter? I ended up making one. Swords I found a letter opener but man, i'd love some proper scaled to msd medieval style weaponry.

20. I have a lot of trouble finding clothes that fit my JID girl and boy.