1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Types of clothes you prefer?

May 5, 2017

1. I either like fantasy clothing or modern Korean style clothing

2. I used to like punk-rock style clothing. Now I like more normal casual everyday clothing for my dolls ^^

3. I prefer modern daily clothes. Like Saio Love.

4. All my characters have realistic stories as I have never enjoyed fantasy stories so I really love casual and realistic clothes :whee: Everyone have their own style though.

5. All my dolls dress in modern clothing, but I love fantasy/old timey clothing!

6. Mori girl style is a Japanese fashion style where one dresses in feminine, loose, airy items- a lot of layers and in natural calm colours such a as beige, brown and grey tones. The style is very peaceful and natural- sort of like how a girl who lived in a forest would look :3

7. I love fantasy outfits and beautiful medieval outfits in the spirit of "Tudors". I also love loli-dresses. But, I have only male dolls. So I have no one to sew small nice dresses:roll:

8. Casual clothing, most of the time. I love all the details on a well made tiny pair of jeans or cargo pants, and all the tiny prints in fabric. I like being able to mix and match pieces.

9. I like styles you don't see on the streets nowadays---specifically elaborate Victorian getups or ancient Chinese flowing dresses and robes. I'm not much interested in modern styles for dolls because, well, I'd want to wear them myself! That's why I don't mind spending money to buy clothes with ancient aesthetic, but have yet to buy anything modern-themed because I keep imagining it in my size instead (and by extension---would I buy that for my own wardrobe). Lol~

10. Each of my dolls have their own personality and clothing preferences so when I buy things is depends on what and for who. But generally speaking when I buy things I try to select items that would work for all of them, things that are simple or easy to pair with other items in their wardrobe so that no matter which doll it is it will work. (It helps to have dolls all or around the same size for this)
      Of course aside from the group wardrobe each doll also has their own personal clothing selection. Like jackets, school uniforms and other things.

11. I like the victorian dresses and now adays clothes like jeans and knitted sweaters.

12. I'm not all that particular, just like for them to fit naturally. But I have more casual style clothes than full dressy outfits. I say that, but I would really like to get them traditional style clothes for the countries they came from. Like my Luts and IoS dolls would get hanbok and the Mystic Kid would get the Chinese equivalent. It would be hard to decide which to get for my Chinese/Korean brand hybrids.

13. Modern Basics. And by "modern" I mean the kind of stuff you reasonably could have seen within the last decade. Usually all black to emphasize the doll itself more. My go-to style is sort of a stereotypical Beatnik outfit- Black turtleneck, black pants.

Most of my dolls are strangely-sized, so they're hard enough to shop for without looking for weird period clothes.

14. Fantasy styles, for me that's just what dolls are all about!

15. Pastel/fairy kei! But it's kind of hard to find shops that sell fairy kei like clothes ><

16. I like modern clothes and traditional Japanese clothes:blush

17. I love everything myth and Fairy Tale, so all my dolls are dressed up as characters from these genres. Dolls are art to me, not fashion, and the outfit is very important to complete the sculpt in the way I want the sculpture to look. Colors, design and details are very important. They are all displayed in my living room, in nice looking cabinets, like my own private museum of art. And sometimes I take them out into the beautiful scenery for photo shots. Take a look at my IG, if you want to see my photos :)
      Tom Andresen (@tomda74) • Instagram photos and videos

18. I lean towards fantasy clothing or very cute pastel modern stuff. I looove uniforms and more old fashion stuff to. I’m all over the map haha... I think it depends on the individual doll. Overall though I think fantasy is my favorite.

19. Steampunk FtW! But there are so many modern and classic ones that are cute too. Depends on the day I guess

20. I'm all for chic, modern, and contemporary fashion! I'm also a huge fan of highly detailed outfits, uniforms, and Victorian clothes. My fashion sense can be a bit broad, but I do like putting my female doll in elegant dresses that I have no reason to wear in real life.