1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ U-noa Quluts] 50cm Brother | Zest / Xyle |

Oct 4, 2012

1. Bluuuh I sure do wish these gorgeous boys were... y'know, possible to get. :[ Boo! I'm in love with Zest... haha...

2. Oh man, these are amazing.

3. I neve really really looked at these boys before... but they have a really nice looking body xD I love their slouch lol.

4. Ahhhh, can't believe I didn't know about these guys until recently! I'm in love with them both, very nice faces and bodies and my favorite size! Such a shame they were only released via limited lottery. What are the chances of them ever getting another release, has something similar happened before? I'm not very knowledgeable about how Unoa sales occur or if there is precedent ><

Found another blog with some pics while on a hunt to find full body shots: http://mmmanzyu.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-16.html

Turns out they're neuter.. a bit strange. Regardless, I hope one day to be able to get a chance at these lovely boys.

5. Crowtree, if they're like the 1.5 Unoa boys, they'll have an "option part" that owners can add if they want them to be anatomically correct. (The 1.5 boys had two versions -- relaxed and "genki"! There was a lot of giggling on DoA at that last one!)

I'm still hoping that Noppin will be able to sell them someday -- the 1.5 boys took forever to become available, but did eventually start being sold as regular kits. It took years, though. Unoa Zero is still being sold at multi-year intervals through special pre-orders, although this last pre-order (for "fairy skin") was less of a hassle than previous ones, and I think that everyone who wanted one was able to get one, rather than through a lottery.

I have a feeling that there will eventually be international pre-orders of these boys (I hope!!), but traditionally Alchemic Labo takes a while after the first production to sell dolls other than through lotteries/at events.

-- A <3

6. Ohh awesome to hear that, thanks so much for the info Ashbet! I hope these boys get a similar chance eventually, too! I can wait.

The body shown on that blog doesn't seem to have a slot for add-ons (:P) But maybe like a different lower torso or something? After becoming so used to anatomically correct adult dolls I feel sorta weird about that empty spot now, but I guess it's not a big deal in whatever the case may be, heh.

7. I actually like it lol, i always thought the guy bits just got in the way :P

But, i wonder how these guys look next to unoa zero, ive seen the photos next to the elder girls and they look okay. but i wonder about zero

8. I think some people may not have liked the slot (for one thing, it was easy to *lose* the "option part" if you didn't glue it in!), so he may have a glue-on bit of anatomical correctness -- or he may have decided to skip it, although since Araki-san is a notorious perv (in all the good ways), I'm inclined to doubt it! ;)

I think they'd be way too small next to a Zero -- the faceplate on a Zero *dwarfs* that of a regular Unoa, and these guys are more in-scale with the 43cm and however-tall-the-Elders-are sizes.

Here's a "family photo" from a while ago (need to take a new one now that I have an Elder!) -- for comparison, my Elder is a bit taller than my 2.0 girl (in back row.)

[​IMG]

-- A <3

9. Man i really want one, but i dont want him to be out of scale lol! sadface

anyone find anymore owner photos? theres nothing on flickr i could find :(

10. Has there been any news about these guys? I'm looking for a friend for my Zaoll, and I think Xyle would be so adorable! ^_^

11. Lol i was trying to understand that lottery page, is that for JP only? Or international aswell?

12. JP only
      we have not selected the correct birth place :)))

13. Ugh, I can't believe these guys are becoming available only after I've spent my doll money. If this lottery is for Japan only, there should be a few of each doll filtering down to services like Noppin soon. Need money! I'd better go list some more dolls on eBay...

14. :/ Well that's a shame, I dunno how/when I'd be able to get my hands on one of these.... It would be nice if I could manage it through Noppin... I guess we'll see.

15. Never participate to a unoa lottery before... But i love this guys so much! How can i buy one? It seems so complicated...

16. Kazuki, unless you have a friend in Japan, this one is going to be hard to get into. Noppin is a known shopping service for overseas clients, and they're not allowed to enter the Japan-only Unoa lotteries (I know, I asked!)

However, with patience, most Unoas have now become available through the webshop -- there's been a long wait for these boys, and there are no guarantees, but I will say that the last time I asked Noppin about an Alchemic Labo lottery, they said that they were specifically barred from entering.

Best wishes,

-- A <3

17. Plus, this current lottery seems to be for "B-grade" kits. I can't exactly remember what that entails, there's an explanation on the AL website. Iirc it's either that they're left over kits, or, which I think is more likely, they're a little off, i.e less quality than the standard kits...

I find myself wanting a Xyle more and more :(

ETA: or maybe they're saying they'll also have these B-grades available? I don't know why I picked out this specific info, but there is a clause right above the kit description, saying the price for a b-grade kit is ¥46.200