1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ U-noa Quluts] 50cm Brother | Zest / Xyle |

Oct 4, 2012

1. I ask to my friend in japan so we will see what happen, he will try the lottery. If i cant get one i will buy my f60 chloe boy. :) but i really hope i can buy zest i love him so much!

2. I was just wondering, have their been two releases for these boys but only ever for Japan? :/ When will we ever get a chance to buy one cause so far I haven't seen anything from Alchemic Labo bar the Japan exclusive lottery last year....and it's been nearly two years since we first saw these boys.

3. I know, i want more news too, i really want one :(

4. Whoa!!!

So yesterday, there was a doll event in my city, AL was in attendance! I got to handle an elder Zest, and OMG THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!

I also got a chance to chat with the staff a bit. From what I understand all series up until the elder boys are to be made more regularly available, but the elder boys are to remain hard to get. The lady I was speaking to said something one the lines of "event only" if I understood correctly. Sigh.

There were boys available yesterday, but I didn't have any cash!!

Here's a picture of my chibi next to an elder boy.
      [​IMG]

5. so beautiful, lucky you DaggerChan! Envy you, you could see those beauties alive :) are there any more photos of elder boys? :)

6. Daggerchan, can you tell me if the unoa boys are scaled more like a large msd or a small sd? Will they look strange with SD dolls?

It's samazing you got to see these boys in person. I've always wanted one.

7. [​IMG]
      This cool guy belonged to one of the vendors that was selling kimonos :)

Otherwise I find there are images available from Japanese collectors. I often do google image searches to check if there's anything new going on, using the terms "ユノア兄" or "ユノ兄". There still aren't too many owner pictures, but they are steadily increasing..

Sillypeach they'd be most appropriate with other mature minis, i.e. narae, MNF, etc. Their heads would look tiny next to SD, they take the same size eys and wigs as regular unoa. The doll I brought with me was my chibi, who is a 35cm tiny, and they were perfectly compatible. So I would say larger MSDs, even though I'm afraid they would look really strange next to regular child MSD size dolls too, on account of their headsize. :|

8. AL just posted that they're planning a general preorder for the elder boys later this year! No dates given yet but I'm going to guess it'll be sometime around autumn?

FINALLY these guys will be made available!! :D

9. OMG, I've been stalking this thread since they came out and this is awesome! I hope Noppin will do international preorders!

10. just wondering if anyone can provide me with clear,high quality scans of all the instruction manuals that comes with the kit
      so i can create an Assembly Guide at our http://unoa.in/ FAQ department..
      please pm me here or email me at n66x[at]hotmail[dot]com, i will also be giving you credits ofcourse ^__^

11. Someone know where i can find clothes for this guy?

12. Maybe Soom's Idealian51? I think they're overall broader, but they're similar in scale.

Batchix has St. George and Orpheus, and their scale is similar (tall mature minis) . . . she might have some suggestions, and she sometimes makes clothing if her schedule allows.

Good luck!

-- A <3

13. Their size is 45 cm and zest is about 50 cm i think ( i dont have him home at this time ) i think the pants will be too short

Thanks ashbet i will see for id51 clothes and ask to batchix too.

14. I love the unoa elder brothers' faces and bodies - except I was disappointed they don't have any boy bits. But I am sure other people will appreciate this, or it won't matter to them. There are preorders now for B-grade sets, and A-grade sets will be available for example through a shop called "kjtcollector" in October :D (I haven't bought from them ever, but my questions were answered swiftly and in detail).

15. I have an Unoa Elder Zest (decadent Zest faceplate + Xyle faceplate bought from a doll event) I bought from Japan last week while visiting there. I can take pictures of him besides Unoa 1.5 girl and boy, (I also have other slim mini dolls) Zaoll and a normal Volks SD for some comparison if you want. I'm pretty sure he won't be good-to-go boyfriends with Zaoll or SD sized dolls since he's really slender. He's kinda a beefy and taller version of 1.5 boy. I have no clothes for him but I'm thinking of commissioning a local seamstress to do him some clothing.

I can take pictures of him with other dolls too, I'm getting a Elder Sister Belia sometime soon, maybe in a couple of weeks. You can check my doll list if there is some doll you want to see a picture with. I have a friend who lives in my town and she has a Souldoll 50cm boy doll I think. I can ask if she can lend me him for some pics. :)

16. Pictures of Zest (& your Xyle faceplate) would be amazing, Giggy. Please share some :D...

17. Hello there,
      i ordered these two guys in december with some faceplates in this KJTCollector Shop. What to say? The owner replied really fast and detailed and my Dolls and the Faceplates arrived bevore christmas.
      I asked her...him....Junko ... i should have asked for the gender. Anyway. I ask the owner to unstring the Dolls and send them together in one box. It worked out really great. I'm so satisfied with this shop.
      And the Dolls are great.
      I tried some clothes and shoes. The good thing is, they fit MSD Clothes and Shoes quiet well. The Clothes need to be a little wider. The trouser was a little snug around the waist and of course a little short. Every shoe i have fit great. For fun i thried my eraserslippers and it kind of fit too.
      I made a quick snap with some clothes/shoes i have left.
      Sorry for crappic. I can show them with my other Dolls too. I own 1 SD and some more Minis - Narae/Narin, Limhwa... the bigger Soulkid Body and the 50cm Soulvito.
      [​IMG]

#57 Froschschenkel, Jan 11, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    18. i'm about to backflip off my bed, i made my first payment on a zest! i never thought i'd get him, and i will hopefully have him in a month or so. [MENTION=47088]Froschschenkel[/MENTION] - thanks for the tip on kjt collector, junko is a sweetheart and she answers questions super fast.
      got a couple questions as well, what is the foot length? i am eyeing a pair of boots that are 6.5cm, do i need a bigger size? and how do 10mm eyes look in the default zest eyewells? 12mm might be a little too big for my tastes, but maybe mako eyes would do the trick? i'm just wondering if there's a lot of gapping. thanks for your time!

19. They have the same Feet size as the mini unoas. around 5,5cm. So you will definitly need no bigger size.
      A crappic for you
      [​IMG]
      About eyes. i haven't tried jet. I do it tomorrow or weekend ...if i don't forget it.
      For now the eyes look right. I have to wait and see, when they have a proper Face Up.

#59 Froschschenkel, Jan 12, 2015
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    20. Funny how fast opinions can change. I' d love to get a neuter(-like) doll at some point now. Thank you so much for all the info, Froschschenkel.