1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ U-noa Quluts] 50cm Brother | Zest / Xyle |

Oct 4, 2012

1. Sorry about the nakedness and a kinda random photo. This is what Unoa Brother looks like next to other Unoa dolls.

[​IMG]

2. So i tried 10mm eyes. They really work better. You see how they look in the Eyemechanism. The problem is, that the eye is overall smaller.
      If you use the mechanism then you have a gap.
      [​IMG]

And i tried more clothes. This time from my Tonner Aragorn. The tops fit well. I had to remove the hands to fit through the sleeves.
      The pant doesn't fit. It was too snug. With this Pants i hade the same issue with my Souldoll NS Body. It didn't go near the ass but when i tried a Legolas Pant it go over the Ass and was easy to close. So Tonner/Matt O'Neill Pants will be a miss and win.
      The shoes fit without Problem.
      This were all my new discoveries.

#62 Froschschenkel, Jan 22, 2015
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    3. [MENTION=47088]Froschschenkel[/MENTION] - thank you so much for all your help! i'm going to try some 12mm mako eyes, since they're kind of in between a 10 and 12.
      i've got a lot of clothes here, and there will be a lot of trying things on when my zest arrives. he will be here next week! o(≧∇≦o)

4. I got my Xyle face-plates back from the face-up artist (Mil-Mascaras) yesterday. Being lazy as I am, I hadn't made any clothing yet, so I threw together a top. He still lacks trousers, but for now this works.
      Meet Austin, everyone <3 I've been posting him everywhere; it's been a long time since I was this in love with a doll :)

[​IMG]

5. He looks amazing! and damn, that picture is the nail to my coffin, I need a Xyle for one of my characters XD

6. Aww, thank you. Everyone needs a Xyle xD He's such an amazing sculpt.

7. I think a Zest would look great with dreads, too :D!
      ~What's for sure is, seeing your Austin WinonaFlammery, lifts up my mood instantly! I've fallen in love with guys looking similar to him (probably not that good, okay...) over and over again in my teenage years.

8. I agree, I think a Zest would look amazing with dreads too :D
      I really like dreads.
      Thank you. I'm very fond of this kind of style, so I'm happy people seem to like him. He is indeed quite good-looking (but that's mostly due to Araki's beautiful sculpting and Mil-Mascaras amazing face-up, hehe <3)

9. Ah, these Guys are so amazing.
      Spread more love for the Brothers.

After 1 year i overcome my laziness and took some (of course) crappy Pics of my Guys with there younger brothers and sisters.
      [​IMG]

Maybe someone is curious, i got the brown short Pants from TTYA and the Button will not close. For my luck there is a Belt to cover this. And the Suit is from Alice Collection. They will make the Clothes Customsized.

#69 Froschschenkel, Dec 1, 2015
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    10. Finally I got my Xyle. I`m fall in love*.*
      He`s name is Devin
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. My Zest got here!

Here's a pic with him and Meronica (Rey).

[​IMG]

Still looking for boots for her and him. Yeah, I'm doing Star Wars with these two. (Rey is my Meronica) I started a thread over in Project Journals. Ordered silicone wig caps and gloves for him and a better wig.

12. Wow, zest became a Kylo Ren? :D
      I love SW fandome too *___*

My Devin got a wig, finally:
      [​IMG]

With girlfriend (resinsoul Lan)
      [​IMG]

13. i totally forgot about this thread, whoops. i sold my first zest last year, but ended up getting both zest and xyle faceplates. i hybridised them with souldoll nl bodies, and the proportions are wonderful. there is a trick to getting the faceplates to match, as souldoll resin has a lot of pink. mix white and pink, but don't use yellow or there will be an orange tint. it took several tries to get them to match the bodies.
      but anyway, here's umi and eiichi. i hope to spam them some more soon.
      [​IMG]

14. Locutus, Wow!*__* How you made a headback for hybridisation with soulldoll body?**
      I have zest faceplates, but i don`t have idea how make this(

15. @Jane Evans - i used regular unoa 1.5 headbacks. no modding to the body is needed, you just need to remove the tabs on the top of the faceplate. the range of motion is slightly better than the buff headback, in my opinion, and i find wigs fit better with the regular unoa headback.

16. I am getting back into the hobby and I'm definitely leaning towards one of these guys. I wanted one before they were released but I haven't bought a doll in years! Are the faceplates interchangeable with the elder girls though?

17. Hello here !

I have some question : I would like to have a Ani boy, but with a B-el face. Do you kow if the heads have the same size or if the headbacks are compatible ?

Thanks a lot :)

18. I think you have to mod the headback to put a regular unoa boy/girl face on an elder body. I put in for my elder sister and I'm just waiting for the arrival now. I can take pics for sake of hybridization when the body comes in (I'm sure the stringing method for both elder brothers and sisters should work the same). I'm putting a zest head on the girl body since my favorite unoa is a b-el head on a girl unoa I figured to try it again.

19. Oh yeah, I meant to show you this earlier. If you plan on changing heads between elder boys and girls. This is what you get.

[​IMG]