1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ U-noa Quluts] 50cm Brother | Zest / Xyle |

Oct 4, 2012

1. Hmm I don't think this is gonna work at all then :doh and I've already paid for the head and body. Maybe they will let me switch faceplates. I do plan to get the boys later on but that won't be this year more than likely. :...(

2. Thanks a lot everybody ! I'm what to do, I'll may buy a Zest then wait to try with a unoa 1.5 FP, male or female, to try a bit and see the proportions !
      I hope I'll be able to make the ordeur next month or in july :)

3. Ah it's good to hear that the normal Headback works. I was close to cut the nibbles off to se if it fits but then feel bad about it.
      So now i can get 2 Amaetha Headbacks
      Ah yes, my brothers are finished, only need Lashes
      Here my sensei
      [​IMG]

#83 Froschschenkel, Jun 12, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    4. Oh, he's awesome!! Did you get him at BJDC?

-- A :D

5. Yup! They didn't sell out on Friday, i got him Saturday morning and another person bought the second tan boy before closing on Saturday! I drove 8.5 hours to get this bad boy XD

6. Aha! I think I was sitting next to you at the Unoa meetup, then! :D

Those are my girls on the outside, and Melinda's Anodyne (Elder Ange) in the middle ^__^

Austin BJDC 2016

-- A (keeping track of FB names and DoA names can sometimes be a challenge, LOL!)

7. Ahhh, congrats @mlefever He's super handsome with that faceup and wig. <3

I managed to snag the tan Zest that made its way to mandarake online! I need to give him a faceup, but he's already my perfect guy. Now to figure out what his name is.

[​IMG]collection by komorebi, on Flickr

8. oh i cant wait to see what you do with him! I finally made a decent pair of pants for Catfish. I'm just waiting on all the shirts I ordered for him. He's got 4 pairs coming to me from europe. I wish I could sew shirts. They are too hard for me. I can sew jeggings though! That's easy!

9. @mlefever Haha, I'm the opposite! Shirts are easy for me, but I hate doing pants. XD I'm waiting on some stuff from treedesign for my guy. He's got a loose, earthy aesthetic. :3 The weather is supposed to be tolerable tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to paint him then! Did your guy come with his faceup, or did you do it? I keep going back to look at that portrait shot of him, and I love the openness of his expression. <3

10. #91 rianne, Aug 24, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    11. Man these Guys really are something. I wish i could make so good Fotos
      My one brother... who is who again? looks like a drag Queen in every Photo
      But one day he gets a great Pic i swear.
      Here's Ciaran
      [​IMG]

12. Ahh, it's so great to see the Elder boys becoming more common. Everyone's dolls are looking so, so great.

I love your Howell, rianne. His face-up is amazing, and the boys just look so amazing in that tan colour.

13. @rianne : I love your Howell! Loving his suntan skin *__* I still haven't painted my Zest, but loving how you painted yours. :)

@Froschschenkel : Lovely guy! What faceplate is he? Love his guitar.

I'm so excited to see more of these guys. Wanted to share my Xyle that I painted a few weeks ago. I still need to work on my Zest and both of my Xyle and Zest decadent plates. X_X;

[​IMG]

14. @Dybbuk
      ... looking at your awsome Boy ...your Face Up is great.
      I can't get it in my Head who is who, because i ordered them together and i gave them other Names in the begining.
      So the Redhead is Zest then. i really need better Pics of these 2.

15. Gawd you all make me want to toss reasons aside and get an Unoa Zest now that I have a reason for him (= twin brother for my Serenadedoll Ava)... just urgh, another size I need to commission clothes for xD

16. @Froschschenkel : He looked like a Zest to me, but sometimes Xyle can look really manly and handsome too. :) Would love to see more photos when you can~

@Roterwolkenvogel : Doooo eeeet. x3 I know the clothes are a pain in the butt, but I'd love to see one of these boys styled by you! You'd make him amazing! :)

17. Oooh Dybbuk, your boy is so gorgeous! I look forward to seeing the remaining face-plate and your Zest when you've painted them :D

18. @WinonaFlammery : Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. Yes I am going to try and get to work on another plate but unsure of who to paint yet. Possibly my Zest. :)

19. Ah you give me too much credit! Though it'd be kinda fun.. the guy is a cowboy-ish character so uh, fantasy Cowboy then? (with a red flannel shirt XD)

And i can only second Winona, I am looking forward to seeing the other guys of yours!