1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[ U-noa Quluts] 50cm Brother | Zest / Xyle |

Oct 4, 2012

1. meep I love the zest he's got such brooding look about him

2. I just got my elder bro kit in the mp and he was assembled with his buff chest and I'm trying to switch it out but I'm having trouble restringing him. The elastic is pretty thick and I'm having a hard time getting it through his little elbow peanut thing. I don't remember my elder sis being so troublesome. Any advice for me or links to resources? Or am I just dumb? :p

3. [​IMG]

Tyr is back! With his canon outfit :D (/all the Johnny Cash songs play)

4. He's absolutely glorious. What an amazing look!

5. I'm hoping with the clearance sale some people have taken the plunge for these guys~ I finally painted my Zest and wanted to share. This guy was originally what I bought the doll for, but surprisingly I painted my Xyle first~ so poor Zest was ignored.

Now he's all done. :)

[​IMG]

6. Everyone's boys are so cute! It's so tempting to get another one~

[​IMG]
      Here's my Zest, Rei, with a Souldoll Vito~

7. I've had luck with some SD girl items (a little baggy, but I don't mind so much), and some MSD tee shirts as long as they're longer in the waist.

8. [​IMG]

I finally got my Xyle! I love the sculpt to much, now to think out a character for this doll :D

9. @Evshie : Congratulations on getting a Xyle!!! Interested to see how you paint him~ :) Did you get him during this last discounted sale from Unoa Alchemy?

I wanted to share my decadent Xyle at some point too because I haven't seen many around... seems a lot of people sell off teh decadent plates. He looks extra glittery... I got too excited with my pearl powder... ^_^ ;

[​IMG]

10. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH GLITTER!!! I really like the decandent plates, the face up is so nice!
      Yes, I did get him during the last sale from Unoa Alchemy ^^ So darn happy!

11. @Dybbuk He's BEAUTIFUL and glittery! I didn't order the decadent faceplate with my boy and I have regrets... They're lovely.

This isn't the best pic, I really need to take more--but Cael finally has some basics thanks to someone on FB. I'm pleased, ehehe. I love him...! He needs shoes though, haha.

[​IMG]

12. @Idoru Awww I hope you can add the decadent face to your collection in the future. To be honest I have seen a few plates pop up 2nd hand for good prices!

Nice to see more of Cael! He's looking well put together so far. :D

13. Has anyone found a place to buy clothes that fit these boys? I unfortunately can't sew and have both boys and only one pair of pats I was gifted from their previous owner between them

14. @Whiterabbitbjd : For pants I have still yet to find a source that wasn't custom. However I did get really lucky with a Ninestyle shirt that I found at a meet that fits my boy perfectly (person said it was originally made for MSD but ran kind of big on her slim size MSD). The collar is slightly out of proportion but the rest of it fits perfectly. Granted I had the luxury of trying it on before I purchased but I might try to find some other tops to change up his look. Pants are the hardest... I got lucky with a really weird pair of MSD pants I've had forever... but every other Unoa Ani owner I've talked to has either sewn their own or ordered a custom pair >A<;

[​IMG]

15. hello, I recently adopted an unoa zest, but I don't know how to work with his inner mouth/teeth piece. how does it get in there? please advise

16. Hello!! I've received one of my grail boys--a paradise skin Zest! He's destined to be my character Gabriel, and I couldn't be more thrilled with him.

I do have one question for the thread: when he arrived, his large chestpiece had a broken piece in the neck. I bought him in the last UnoAlchemy preorder: anyone have any experience with broken parts from them before?

17. I like Xyle's face. I think the brothers have a strange jaw line.

18. Really late reply, but when my Zest arrived (not from Unoalchemy I don't think - I found him on Yahoo Auctions and am unsure whether he's A or B grade), he had a crack in the neck of his large chest piece, too. Maybe there's a structural issue with that piece specifically?

19. Doing a little thread necromancy... I know these boys haven't been available as easily for quite a while, but I recently got Cael a new sweater and I wanted to show how it fits! This was in MSD size from Bears, bought through Alice's Collections here. It's meant to have kind of an oversized fit and that actually translates pretty well to Mr. Lanky Legs over here! (Putting it on was the single most stressful doll dressing experience of my entire life.)

[​IMG]