1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. Oh! i'll bet she will.. i received him in the MORNING.... ..like...10am .... today (Monday)..i mean....bah..that's so .... FAST!

I'm currently now waiting for an item that SHOULD be here sometime in the afternoon.

2. I hope your other item arrives soon! :) As for my girl--*squeak!*--she's in the States! Has been since 6 p.m.

3. some of you might know, i had my LF for a few days, then sent her away for sanding blushing etc, well, i'm happy to say she is finished and will be mailed to me soon.

4. *weeps openly*

The dolly gods hate me. :cry: I haven't heard a thing from AR, even after emailing them... I know there are others in my position, but darn it, that doesn't make it easier... *pines with waning vigor...* Amiiiiii, come home sooooooooon already! ;_; My head is going to explode soon.

5. Desdisques: Can't wait to see your girl all put together and prettied up!

Angelmecha: I totally sympathize. *hugs* I hope you get a shipping notice soon. Try to stay positive; it feels like a lifetime of waiting already, but it's only been two weeks since the start of the official ship date. Not that knowing this helps any. I was so disappointed on Labor Day weekend that I cried all day Saturday. (Thank God I had nowhere to go that day, because I wouldn't have wanted to explain why I felt so down. :oops: )

While my girl is in the States, USPS.com has yet to update her status beyond that. So either she's been waiting to go through Customs for almost two days, or they're just really slow in getting accurate information from Customs. *sighs*

6. http://www.gaslit.com/pseudo/kishi/
      there is a sneak peek!

i hope everyone's dolls get to them soon. my guess is that angelregion ships according to date, but also according to what they have in. perhaps, your dolls were a little late coming from the factory. i'm really looking forward to seeing more AR dolls in the gallery on a regular basis.

7. Oh, wow! She's lovely. I bet you're just jumping out of your skin waiting for her. :grin: My Cady is en route from Mobile, AL as of 6:41 a.m. today! That's about 2.5 hours west of my home. Since she hasn't arrived yet, I'm guessing that means she's going to come with regular mail... Which leaves me to debate whether I should hang around until the mail carrier comes, or get her at the P.O. tomorrow morning...

8. homg what a beautiful blushing job ^o^! ;o; makes me wish my girl was here already. waaah~ :crushed this wait is killing me. i really hope she comes before the end of oct, im moving by then and then i would have to wait even longer for her to get to me :oops:

9. I'm in the same boat. I STILL haven't heard a thing, and never got a response to my email. This is fast becoming a sour experience.

10. My girl is here! :D I posted some photos of her in the Gallery.

11. HOMG!!!11 i got my tracking number :D shes on her waaay!

12. Yeaaah! Me too! I was getting so frantic. :grin: But I think the next few days are going to draag. *_*

13. Misuka, Angelmecha--I'm so happy that your dolls are on their way, and I look forward to seeing them in the gallery very soon. ^___^

14. Wooo! My girl was sent too :D

15. I'm so happy for everyone getting their kits!!!

16. Still waiting for mine to ship. :(

17. she's here! she is finally home and staying here. i will have some pictures soon, the weather is really crappy, so i haven't had the chance to take her outside and get some nice photos.

i'm so happy! the angelregion body is a dream, she stands up with no extra support, and her arms stay raised and she sits in such a natural way.

she is the cutest thing i've ever owned. though it is less of an ownership, more like a friendship.

18. :o Woo-hoo!!!

I got my tracking number! I was at the tail end of the order period, so maybe that means that everyone's will be getting sent out soon! :D

*goes to obesessively check her tracking number*

:daisy

19. AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH D: she arrived today and i MISSED HER!!!!
      shes now stuck at the post office till tommorow ;_;