1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. I emailed them on the 15th and they responded yesterday with a tracking number! Dana is on her way! :D I think she will arrive while I'm away on vacation though, poor girl is gonna have to wait at the post office. :| Oh well; it gives me something to look forward to when my vacation has ended. :grin:

2. I'm so glad for all of you, finally getting your UFKs! :D Can't wait to see pictures!

3. Finally got her, shes here! they gave me a faceup too! ^o^! i didnt see that one coming, i ordered her so late. they forgot a pair of boots i ordered, but i got a milk wig and its really a highquality wig, i was surprised (i like it more than volks...)
      ^^; they hotglued her eyes in though (anyone have an idea how to get those out?)

4. Congratulations on the face-up! :D AR does such a lovely job, ne? I was so pleased to see my Cady's face so prettily done up when she arrived. I'm still eager to try doing my own face-up, but it was nice being able to just string her together and immediately enjoy her.

I've seen people suggest using a blow dryer on its lowest heat setting to make the glue soft and pliable. Other people have just very carefully picked at the hot glue and it came away from the resin without problems. I haven't tried either method yet, but I'd say go with whatever you're most comfortable trying.

5. Congrats to those getting their UFKs too! Happy for you~

Misuka, I did the hairdryer method and then slowly peeling it off .. Just takes patience ^_^

6. CONGRATS!! on getting her and also on the faceup!! Are you going to keep it? So worth waiting for, aren't they? Hope to see some pictures soon.

7. yay! does she have the same face-up as my pure milk ami? i can't wait to see pictures. *ami love* what's her name? AR wigs are so nice feeling. my girls' is wonderful (i just wish they had elastic head caps.) what color eyes did she come with?

8. i dont own a hairdryer ^^;;; but ill try for the picking at it i guess ^^
      AR does a beautiful job <3

i think so ^_^;; i wasnt expecting it though! its very beautiful. I had someone already ready to do the faceup for me, so im a little torn ^^;;; pictures will take awhile. i dont own a camera either ^^;; but my boy is letting me borrow his.
      yup ^^ same one ^^ she didnt come with extra hands like yours did however...and they forgot my boots but honestly i was too thrilled to get her to mind (i did email them however) ^^;; I named her Miyabi, and she seems to like that name as well.
      her eyes were a really deep dark blue :3 very intense.

9. Wow, mine arrived today! That was fast! :o I get stuff shipped from Hong Kong and Japan by EMS and it's never come in 3 days, more like 7! Looks like I'll get to string Lily together before I leave. :D Oh, she came with a face-up too! No eyes though, but she does have eyelashes.

10. Congrats on your girl's arrival! :grin: It's interesting that she came with a face-up and lashes but no eyes. Did you already buy her eyes, though? I was, ahh, excessively prepared for the event that my girl came blank and eye-less. ^^;

11. Yep, I have eyes for her so she's all set. :grin: