1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. *N00b* I'm dumb... how do you know how much to pay for shipping? I see that it says to pick the correct transport fee, but... um..... which one is correct? *_*

2. You have to pick a shipping fee based on the total weight of what you're ordering and where it's being shipped to. If you read the descriptions, it will tell you what region and what weight the amounts correspond to.

Hope that clears it up a bit!

3. No, you're not dumb, it is very confusing... and I hope someone else can explain it better than I can. But if you are in North America you are in Region 3 and then you go by weight which is 600g (if I remember correctly) for the Little Fair dolls. There is a link ABOVE your order which links you to the shipping choices (there are several pages of these choices starting with EMS for various weights). The type is small so you have to really squint to see it. I think the EMS price to North America was $42 (this is if I did it right).

PM me if you need more help and I will go to their order page and try to help you.

4. For 600kg I think it would $27. Unless you bought extras, then the price would go up.

But yeah, read the fine print and don't be dumb and pay too much for shipping like I did. ><

5. I just checked the angel region page
      if its $42 , you are buying something that weighs 1,501 ~ 2,000g [for region 3]
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=453&k=12

if you are buying a little fair weighin 600g
      its $27 for weights 501 ~ 1,000g
      http://angelsupply.co.kr/eshop/display/home.php?mode=subdetail&num=451&k=14

[that's if i done it right of course but i thought i just mention :wink: ]

6. See, I said it was confusing, and I was confused most of all! I guess maybe they will refund me some? *blush*

7. Try emailing them. I did, and they said they would refund it. ^^

8. Thanks, romanesque_gothic. I emailed them, too! I can be such a spazz...

9. Thanks for all the help everyone :grin: I already did the ordering thing without adding a shipping fee... do you think it'll be okay if I just Paypal them the correct amount and send an apology email? :oops: I didn't mean to, I just got carried away! I didn't want to miss the order again... :oops: I don't think it should be a big deal as long as they get the right amount... >.>

10. ...right now I'm just hoping that they offer UFK's again...particularly Kai. lol I'll be prepared next time! I'll have that money waiting in the wings! lol Congrats to everyone that had the funds and caught the kits this time around though!! Anyone here that got Kai...I demand lots of pictures. XD!!

11. It says on the site that the Fair UFK are still for sale. So if you hurry maybe you can still get him. ^^

12. If I had the money right now that UFK Kai would have been mine already. lol Next time though...look out world! XD!!

13. Regarding the shipping, I started reading the Q & A posts where others were asking about it.

One reply said that the US is Zone 3. I chose the $46.00 shipping charge in Zone 3, but I'll bet I overpaid. Oh well. That was like a really hard exam question!!!

That's a little much to expect of users on a website IMHO! They should calculate the shipping themselves... they must have to constantly correct us, anyway! :lol:

14. I did overpay and I sent them an email. :oops: They contacted me this morning about my order and they will refund my extra shipping $$.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have to do this all the time. It's only $27 to ship The Little Fair Unfinished Kit to North America.

Thanks again, romanesque_gothic! :wink:

15. thanks! I'm going to do that right now...

:daisy

16. yea. when i bought mine i forgot to add shipping and they told me to add $27 for shipping to the US.

17. Oh, what the heck, the girl's been subtly bugging me for months. I'll give her her chance, for $416 and not having to figure out what to do with the accessories she normally comes with I wouldn't want anyway.. XD;;;

Ordered an Elly. :lol: She can be a faceup practice doll, a girl trial doll and a crash course in assembly. XD

18. I love Elly. I almost ordered her, but I don't have the $ right now so I went with the little fair.

I think Elly is sort of overlooked... the wig she wears in the photos doesn't do good things for her. She has a lot of possibilities! I hope she surprises you!

19. I'm sure she will. ^___^

Heh, it's funny, I ordered her because I thought I wouldn't be ordering Lukas, but now Lukas apparently will happen... ^^; Good thing I have more than enough for both! :D

I dunno what it is about her... Maybe it's how sad she looks? But I like her sadness, it gives her so much personality. I can't wait to get her and put her together and have her start telling me her story. ^_^ Better get some Artistique eyes in a bunch of colours and not sell any of these wigs. XD;;;

And then Lukas... lol, a doll a month for the next couple of months, more or less? :lol: Ephram within a couple of weeks, I hope, then the as-yet-unamed Elly at the beginning of September, then maybe Lukas towards early-mid October? :lol: