1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. Are the kits all limited? Or just some? I have heard both and would love to get a Diana if they're unlimited.

2. They are limited to a run of 50 for each size. and the sale goes until the 31st i believe. but the is the second time the kits have been offered this year so maybe they will do another run in the future (i sure hope so because next time im going to get an SD size one!!)

3. Thanks. I can't afford one now, so I can wait perhaps.

4. Oh, man, what a feeling--having more than enough money for some dolls! **^.^**

I had that happen a couple times... ahhh.

Please post pics of Elly when she's all established as her new self in your home. I want to see what she's really like!

:daisy

5. Oh, man, what a feeling--having more than enough money for some dolls! **^.^**

I had that happen a couple times... ahhh.

Please post pics of Elly when she's all established as her new self in your home. I want to see what she's really like!

:daisy

6. Haha, so do I. XD Nobody seems to have her. :(
      Apparently she has a huge melon head that makes F-28 look like a peabrain, but that just means that LeeKeWorld wigs will fit her without having to chop half the bangs off or push them back on her head. :lol: Lutz's LeeKeWorld wig needs trimming so I can stop pushing it halfway off his head to keep the bangs from eating his eyes. XD;;;

7. Oops.

I'm a big doofus, and I didn't put in the Remark field what doll I wanted.

I made sure to make mention of it in my Paypal payment, and I e-mailed them as well. Heh... um... I hope they send me the right doll.

8. Whoops. ^^; Who are you getting, by the way? XD

9. Heh, well, if they see my e-mail, I'll be getting Ren Boy.

10. O-o !! Me, too! Ren boys are too cute...

And I love the sun tanned one I saw when I ordered my kit. I'm really tempted... even though I never thought much of the suntanned skin before this one. :o

11. I just ordered the suntanned Ren boy. :oops:

Now here's to hoping I can sell my normal skinned Ren boy in time to send the payment for him, since I've got until Aug 20 to pay.

12. I impulsively made an order for Normal Skin versioned Kai.

I wonder how the doll will be shipped as it won't come with a carrier unless there is more than two ordered...

...and i wonder if the doll 's quantity is limited to 50 ... i checked and it hadn't been answered...and if they really ship all the way in the 31st of August.

*_*

I'm not even sure if i'll like him!

13. I'm sure that there are many people here who would be glad to take him off your hands if you determine that he's not for you. :)

14. Has anyone heard from AR regarding their doll shipping? I paid on July 22nd and still haven't heard back.

15. the shipping costs? or the shipping date?

I think they are on holiday until the 6th but the ship out dates are supposed to be around the 31st of this month.

if its about the shipping costs i emailed them after i bought the doll and they got back to me the next day with the shipping price and then i paid them and they emailed me with a confirmation about receiving the payment.

16. Oops sorry, I meant had anyone received notification that their doll was in the mail.

Thanks for the info though, I didn't realize they weren't planning on shipping out until the 31st :)

17. you're welcome. it says on the page with the UFK's that the shipping period starts on august 31st. :D i can't wait to get my ren girl.

18. Me = Dumb :oops:

19. I ordered a Cien girl. I want to try to do her up like a Glory Angel. ("Try" being the operative word... )

20. Ok guys, Im confused ^^; They say the order period is only until July 31st, but theres still an option to buy both the LF and the F Oo Are they making this a monthly thing? Did they not sell the 50 dolls they had on offer so theyre extending it? Or can you not actually buy them anymore? ^^; I really hope theyre still available T_T Im hoping to get tax back on Thursday and Ive been just ITCHING to buy another doll, and a Ren boy has been on my wishlist for months now T-T He insists on being bought if theyre still there on Thursday! So lets hope they are! And that I actually get my money! >>;