1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. ... maybe they've decided to take pity on us, and leave the UFKs as unlimited, though you can only buy five at a time? *wishful thinking*

2. XD or maybe they need 50 dolls and put the orders down to 5 max in hopes we might think they were running out again :D ::also wishful thinking::

3. Or maybe people keep canceling? *_* I don't know but it tempts me so because they still have some. I would like to try an ufk of a LF Dana boy or Ceil boy. *sighs* But I just purchased a Tanning Ren (which I intend to spoil). And going to a convention this weekend so I just don't have a dime to spare on a new doll right now.:(

Maybe next time they have the unfinished kits (in a couple months) I will get one.

4. My kit was shipped this morning. that was a surprise. i didn't think they would ship out until the 31st of this month. hooray!!

5. Oh wow, lucky you!!! Did they send you an e-mail to tell you it had shipped or something?

6. yea the sent me an email with a tracking number. i was pretty shocked. i ordered the UFK on the first day they were put out so i guess maybe they are just working down the list...i dont know.

7. MysteryAya wrote:
      Ooooo....cool! Did they email you? Wha! Ship mine! Ship mine!

*Edit....hehehe...my question was answered before I hit submit. I'm sloooooow!* :oops:

8. that is so cool! i was hoping and hoping they would do something like that! did anyone else get an email that said theirs had shipped? i didn't get one. but i hope i do soon, it gets harder to wait, day by day.

what date did you order your doll on?

9. I ordered them on the first day they came out. so july 21st.

10. i ordered mine on july 22nd, so i hope that means my doll will ship early too. she was a limited edition ufk though, i hope that doesn't matter.

11. :o Ohh, I ordered on the second day! *crosses fingers* But.. all I have is Kai's wig! ^^; He doesn't even have a name yet.

12. limited..edition..ufk???.... :O

13. yeah, she is pure milk ami. she has the pure milk skin tone. the other limiteds are the "tanning" versions with the tan skin tone.

edit: the limiteds do cost a little more. instead of $200 she was $275.

14. mou, I only ordered on Thursday ^^; But I guess I can wait til the end of the month, I have exams this week any so it'd be too distracting having him arrive in the middle @.@

Does anyone know if AR mark down packages without you asking? The customs percentage in Ireland is pretty insane ._.

15. OH i see her!! ... i never noticed..wow

16. *points to userpic* I ordered a Pure Milk Dana UFK on July 26th, so I'm hoping AR will send me a shipping notice before August 31st. That would be so lovely! :D I'm trying to stay calm an' all, but it's so hard when I think she could be coming a LOT sooner than anticipated!

17. Well about 10 seconds ago there was a ring at my doorbell. when i went to go see who it was, it was the postman delivering an EMS package (didn't know they delivered on sunday) and it was my ren girl. im so shocked. she's adorable. now i must find someone to do her faceup (and buy her a wig too!!)

18. Ahh, congrats MysteryAya! :D Ren is so cute as a boy or girl.

I ordered on the second day but no shipping notice yet.

19. that is wonderful! ems is amazing. it makes me happy to know that angel region are so on top of things.

20. i thought they began shipping on the 31st :( :cry: