1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished kits in AR, 200$ :-O

Jul 24, 2005

1. Well actually if u read a post on the notice page at angelsupply.com it says exactly:

".... 3. We take an order only for the period which we notice in advance per month. In order to send the items within the period which is arranged, we notify the shipping date in advance(except doll's accessories) and send the items in this period.
      ¢º Every month - 1st ~ 10th : take an order / 20th ~ 30th : Shipping
      Remaining(or Canceled) products - 20th ~ 22th : take an order / 30th : Shipping
      ¢º Shipping date for the 'limited edition' may change. Please check the 'information' for reference. ...."

So therefore ppl who had bought earlier will have their dolls shipped earlier.

2. Oh yeah if u check out angelsupply.com both the UFK are out of stock finally!

3. I thought maybe though the UFK's might be under different shipping rules than the other dolls since on the page it said that shipipng was going to start on august 31st. I'm not complaining. i was pleasantly suprised but and a little unprepared for her. glad they shipped out earlier than anticipated.

4. I received my AR LF boy Dana UFK today! And I was one of the lucky ones who got a face-up. It's really nice and they even put on eyelashes.

I got an email from them about 3 days ago saying it was sent. And I didn't ask (it's not a problem for me) but they did mark it as $40 doll parts.

I'm going to put him together tonight. Looks like I won't even have to sand seams.....Carol M

5. WOW~!!

koooool =n.n=
      out of curiousity, when did you pay? (don't answer if you don't want to =n.n=)

6. I don't mind :wink:

PayPal say I paid at 12:15 in the morning of July 21st. I'm sure their memory is better than mine.

And thanks to someone here I did ask for assembly instructions. (Maybe they wait for you to ask to see what language you use, so they send you the right instructions. Or maybe not.) :daisy

Carol M

7. Woo hoo :) glad to hear you got your boy and with a face up too! can't wait to see pictures.

8. My girl was delivered at my home address yesterday the 22nd, but since I don't live at home, I didn't know. But today, the 23rd, AngelRegion sent me the EMS tracking number and an email saying that she had shipped. O_o;;;

So maybe your UFKs will be delivered before you even get the shipping notice / email. Lol! XD

I'm going to pic her up at the PO tomorrow. ^.^

9. ... :cry: Oh nos! On pins and needles again already.. *goes to stare obsessively out the window for the mailman* C'moooon!

10. yay! that makes my day! i check my email constantly just hoping for one to say we've shipped your doll

11. Wheeeeee!!! Got my tracking number in the middle of the night last night! My little Ren boy kit will be here soon.

FYI: I ordered on July 26.

12. Maybe mine'll ship soon, then. I ordered on the 27th(Well, 28th to them)... ^___^

13. i ordered on july 22nd and i haven't gotten a shipping notice yet! :(

the only thing i can think is that mine wasn't a basic ufk it was a special line ufk.

14. I ordered a basic kit on the 22nd and haven't gotten a shipping notice either.

15. I got my shipping notice this morning!!!! :D

i'm so happy, finally she is on her way!

edit: i can't seem to get my tracking number to work, it isn't really a big deal though, because ems is so amazingly fast!

to anyone that was smart enough to ask for the assembly instructions: is there anyway one of you could scan them and post them here on do? it probably won't be hard to figure out but the intructions would be nice to have.

16. Congrats! :grin: and I had the same trouble with the EMS link and had to cut & paste it. :?

Yes, great idea about posting the instructions!!! I second that...please post the instructions :wink: Thanks!

To everyone still waiting, maybe they're shipping out of order because of the free faceups? You could be the lucky ones! *still hoping*

17. the link asks for a password. i think the gallery needs to be made public and then it will show up

18. Hmm.. I hope not me. I asked not for a faceup. And I got my shipping notice last night! ^___^

Thanks so much for the instructions! I didn't ask for them because I thought they would be sent with the doll, and I've never strung a BJD before. ^^;

19. Yay!! Your Kai is coming!!! Let's have another meetup when you get him!