1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll High School line

Aug 12, 2009

1. I love the Rosette school girls as Victorian schoolgirls but I like these as more contemporary school girls.

I do so hope they are closer to MSD size, I can't handle the big dolls.

Oh...and Unidoll does a nice layaway too :0)

2. If I am correct, I see the hidden double joint in the arms. I know the Unlimiteds didn't have them.

3. Thanks Azraelita for clearing that up for me ;)

4. Well, I hope the size of these doll gets cleared up soon! I'd really like to make sure this thread is in the right sub-forum! :sweat

For my own reasons I do hope they are around 60cm but they are still so cool either way. I love the promo images of them all! :aheartbea

5. Well so far Unidoll only offers dolls that are quite large or quite small and nothing in between. And they might be MSD sized although I'm hoping for SD, that's my favourite size. I like the weight of them and making clothes for them with details is much easier.

I'm the Unidoll retailer in the Netherlands so if anyone needs more information about ordering etc. you're welcome to PM me. Also if you register now you will receive at least a 5% discount on everything and even more if you have filled up your Birthday so you may receive an extra discount on top of the 5% at your Birthday :pcupcake from us. Check it out and visit our website (click our logo banner), see you there:D

6. I find them all to be very charming so far, but... Rocker Girl. :o DO WANT. I hope they're SD-sized, as everything I have is on that scale.

7. Oh geez, I really hope they're SD size, much easier to sew for. Rocker girl is my favorite so far, love her look. If they're minis--well I still may get one anyway, especially if the body is as nice as I think it's going to be.

Azraelita--so those are mini size boots--how do you tell? I completely missed that, but the guitar seems to be more in line with what I've seen for 1/4 scale.

8. I really like the punk rocker girl. She is so perfect for the character my fiance has in mind. The little punk Dede looks like the character as a little kid. We think it would be fun to have her in all her life stages.

I do wish they would bring back the limiteds. I love my UH-17 and I am still kicking myself that I never purchased his twin. He's also taken a nose dive and is damaged. It just kills me that I can't replace him or get him fixed.:( I do love their french resin too, but I wouldn't mind if he was redone in urethane.

9. Because they seem less detailed to me then SD boots, they scream MSD boots to me :lol:

AHA!!!
      Also LOOK at her neckband - you see how huge the studs are?
      Its definitelly MSD :3nodding:

10. So exciting! I hope they are smaller SDs like 50 cm or so.. that would be perfect!

edit: oh was looking at the size-chart that Agnes-Agatha posted, I really hope they had written wrong.. I want them to be small SDs! :O

11. smaller SDs about 50cm would be my dream too ... the range between 48- 56 .. especially 48 -54 girl & 50-56 boy , (cause there are out there many sd girls 55-58 & boys 44-48) ... aghhh .... but then I saw it ...but as I study it better though it might be a mistake cause can't be a 26cm tall with bust at 22,5cm & neck at 9cm :o:o:?
      there is somewhere a mistake in this chart either in height or in all the rest measurements ... I believe it's probably in height ... the rest measurements are similar to those of the limited sd ...
      anyway this means we soon will know...

12. Well, hopefully they let us know soon what size they are--either way I want the rocker girl.

13. Hi~
      Our some mis-posting at our FAQ~
      Uni High school height is 56cm
      ^^~

14. Wonderful to know!!!!Thank you so much for information!!!!!

15. I'd love to see more of their LE line too. I have a UH-06, and I just adore him. I'm so hoping this new line is somewhere around 58-60cm.

16. @Taco: like Duplife (from Unidoll) said in former message they are 56 cm in height.

17. This is wonderful--seems like rocker girl will be the right scale for my Lati Aida--was looking for a girl for him and I really like her. Can't wait to see closeups and body pics.

18. Haha so I was wrong LOL

Hmm on the one side I love that they are SD, on the other I was really hoping for mini Unidoll size *sigh*

19. I was so hoping for MSD...I had Dahlia and she was so lovely but just too big for me to manage and heavy!