1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll High School line

Aug 12, 2009

1. I wish they would bring back some of the Uni Limited sculpts. I never did get a UH-21 and would take one in Urethane if they don't want to do French resin anymore. I also have a couple older Uni limiteds that I got secondhand and at least one is very very yellow due to the French resin, but is a very nice sculpt apart from that.

2. They updated the news thread with body pics and measurements!

OMG I see the first girl w/out glasses now!
      I LOVE HER!!!
      Now I'm curious what they will cost!

3. Interesting knee joints!
      Is that the first girl without glasses? Looks very nice. :)

4. I love the first girl~!! She's so cute and the body is really cute too!!!

5. I think all of them looks very cute , but for some odd reason the new head molds look sort of ehhh to me, not in a bad way, but definitely in a good way. :)

6. Not sure I like the knee joints, looks like she has a brick in the middle of her leg. I think they're a deal breaker for me, especially on a girl. The rest of the body is great, but I'll skip double joints in favor of body line any day. I like them if they are well executed but they're not a necessity for me. Oh well, my wallet is spared. Phew!

7. I definitely don't like the knees. Boys you could get away with pants all the time, but girls -- That floating disc is very distracting and doesn't even try and blend in organically.

I notice whoever is doing their female bodies obviously likes breasts. The UDR girls are ginormous and these "high school" girls are packing a lot too.

I do like the head sculpt on the rocker girl.

8. Do you think the first girl looks very similar to Uni-real Selina?

I think she is...I even open the 2 windows to compare their faces, and they looks like sisters!LOL!

I like the first girl too, cause I own Selina myself. LOL. She's cute >w< . I don't know, not like other dolls, she's unique. And the body is so great! nice proportion for my taste, but she's too short. I love tall girls (Phew!!) Hope they'll improve the Uni-real line to a double joint body too, that'd be my dream!

9. First girl Judy is up on the website! She's the girl with the glasses. :aheartbea

Oh, I like her. This sort of throws my other dolls plans around a little... :? What to do, what to do?

10. The first girl, Judy?, reminds me a little of Dollstown's Elysia, whom I have been coveting for awhile. She's very tempting.:love

11. Judy is for sale!

OMG she have an excellent price!! :D

I wanna see photos of the NUDE bod7 (but really nude :__D).

12. Roseanne is up! She's the "sexy" girl with the yellow hair.

Interesting, although I've never been a fan of open-mouth girls. (I think they look a little stupid...)

Is there anyone else who'd love to see the head sculpts without face-up? I'm not so much for the school theme. I would prefer another kind of character, but it's hard to see past the images that have been posted so far.

13. I want!! And I wanna see the NUDE body too! But about the heads they told me:

:(

14. Oh.
      But they seem to have misunderstood. We don't necessarily want to buy the blank heads, just see what the doll looks like without face-up. Not everyone wants to buy the whole concept as it is. (Or maybe even the majority of doll owners want to make their own character?)

15. I don't want to buy the head only. Indeed, I like the body!! 56cm tall are very attractive for me.

But yes, I think they misunderstood me... but I was asking for the photo only!

16. ahh! I'm completely in love with Rocker Girl, when will she be released? anyone know? it seems like it's been a while compared to the time between the other two.

<33

17. Yeah. They seem to have come to a halt while they're doing the re-release of Limiteds. :|

18. They answered me today:

So the 3rd rocker girl will be released soon!!

19. The rocker girl still isn't out is she?

20. Nope. I asked on the Q&A board on Unidoll...no answer yet. Can't wait to see her!