1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll High School line

Aug 12, 2009

1. Unidoll's answer to me, about Rocker Girl:

Answer
      She is next model to release. Please wait more.
      Thanks~

Ok, we'll wait... :)

2. Bess is up! She's so cute!

3. I LOVE these girls, especially Bess. She's definitely in my future doll plans. But, I wonder -- are there any owners of these girls yet? I'd really like to see/hear some reviews of the body. I'm kind of "meh" about the knee joint, but I'd like to find out just how well it works before I judge it too harshly, haha.

4. Bess would be the perfect groupie for Luken. *lol*

5. Bess is great. But I am also very interested in review of the body...

6. I bought one on the 14th....I can't wait for her to arrive! ^__^ I've been loving Bess since I saw her in preview photos. ^__^

7. Oh, that's wonderful! I'll be waiting with you! It's so interesting to look at her at home not promo...

8. I look forward to hearing how you like her and how the body is for posing, etc. Congrats on ordering her - she's so cute!

9. Thanks! ^__^ I'll be sure to post lots of pictures and take note of her posing ability. I'm kinda scared about the knees but I don't think they will be too bad at all with her tights on. ^__^

10. I'm going to get a Bess in the new year! Her face is perfect for one of my characters so I'm definitely excited! the knee's are a little freaky but my Souldoll Hye took a little getting used to, so I'm sure it wont be so bad without that blushing! :lol:

11. \(^o^)/ I received Shipping Confirmation last night!!!! :XD: I'm so excited! She should be here Monday or Tuesday!

12. Sounds great!!!

13. Thank you for the pictures! I've been waiting to see some shots of the nude body. It looks like it's pretty well sculpted. I may have to move Bess back up the list a couple of spots. :)

14. Unidoll release Noa(UHb-07) and Uni basic girl head

Hi everyone~

Unidoll releases Noa(UHb-07)
      He is first boy model of Uni basic line(Uni Highschool).
      Uni basic boy and girl bodys have same neck joint.
      It is able to change head between boy body and girl body.
      And Unidoll starts to sell uni basic heads separately.
      Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Product title : Noa

Including
      Head : UHb - 07 ( Creator : Artemis @ Unidoll )
      Body : UBb - 02 ( uni Basic Boy Body)
      Wig : Random
      Eyes : 14mm glass eyes (Random Color)
      Option
      - Makeup : $60
      - Outfits I (Blue) : $200
      - Outfits II (Beige) : $90
      - Field glasses : $50
      - Boots : $37

Price : USD 500

Release : Apr.26th.2010 ~

Where to buy : Unidoll Website ( http://www.unidoll.com/ )

Uni basic girl head sale separately

[​IMG]
      Roseanne Head

[​IMG]
      Bess Head

[​IMG]
      Judy Head

Uni Basic boy body nude and action cut
      [​IMG]

15. Oh, my. He's rather um... Disproportionate in the nether regions, isn't he? That little peen is comically tiny compared to the 'testicles'. :nowords: