1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Knights

Jun 22, 2007

1. Jointed fingers and armor. Dammit it all. Isn't my list long enough?

Take off the helmet!! I want to know if I can resist...

2. Looks awesome so far, I'm loving those hands!

3. I've been waiting for BJD armor and jointed fingers!!! Unidoll is my hero!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

4. ... And thus did Unidoll discover Brightfires' and others' serious weakness for guys in armor, and all across the land accountants and wallets did tremble and know fear...

I want to see him without the helmet before I completely turn to mush... but... Yeah.

Oh, hell yeah.

5. Cool idea! Not something I'm personally interested in, but I'd love to see more pictures!

Unidoll is so innovative. :)

6. Do you have a mac computer? Are you getting a blank white screen? Just click on your refresh button and the pictures will come up. That's what I do and then I can see their pictures. But I can't make a membership to order off their site. Im guessing because I have an Imac computer. Anyone else who has a mac having the same problem??? Anyone know if it's because of my computer not being compatible with their site?

7. Cool. Gotta love those jointed hands. <3

8. WOW!!!! Fantastic. Absolutely wonderful.

Jay

9. Wow- those joined fingers have very intrigued- like the rest of the group XD;; I've always been wondering if some company would do that.

10. I looooove his fingers!!!

11. Unidoll are just awesome. They push themselves constantly to bring new concepts. Their sculpts are unusual and strong and the resin is so beautiful. I cant wait to see his face

12. Intriging! I am looking forward to seeing this guy up close and personal!

13. Lol, I love him. Nice, Unidoll, nice. :lol:

14. I'm going to be so poor

15. Oh hell yeah... Armor.. I want. ;____:

16. I love him, this is going to be my next doll. its so different. I love him.:D

17. Teaser picture indeed! I want to see more!!!!

18. I'm pretty sure they've said only their initial line of 60 cm dolls is limited for certain, and the others have been released in ordering periods, though I haven't been looking into buying another Unidoll lately so I don't know the specifics.

But oh how I wish I could have that armor for my 60cm Uni boy :aheartbea It seems like every time I've managed to scrape my jaw off the floor from seeing Unidoll's latest creation, they pop out with something new like this. O.O

19. OMG! Jointed fingers! Wonder if they will sell the body separately *is hopeful* oh,and the armour,hehe. :D

20. blink.....blink....blink.....wow. I wanna see his face!