1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Knights

Jun 22, 2007

1. . . . *fangirl in brain explodes*

*flops over on desk* *smoke*

Oh goodness. I wonder how much he'll be. T_T If he's even prettier without the helmet, I think I may have decided on my first doll. A knight in shining armor!

Come rescue me! *fakefaint* XD

2. I'm using a Mac and the site is not giving me any problems.

3. Nice armor. Please (clasping MY fingers) PLEASE let it be metal.
      I have been waiting for Ark to be re-released , and I already have the plans
      sketched out for a suit of scale armor for him.
      Life is funny that way......

4. I have the same issue--I had to order my boy through e-mail. The website just isn't very compatable with macs.

5. lovin the shape of his eyes so far and idea of posible hands.. but the sword needs the be bigger! 8d

6. What do I think? I'm hoping the hands will be available seperately!
      I have a Jace already.... ;)

7. WAH!! O:

If that's a Jace or a hotter mold (if that's even possible) under the helmet and armor.... I'm so doomed!!!! *starts selling her furniture*

8. My guess?

A doll! :D

Ok, you may kick my overly ample behind now, I deserve it. Just could NOT resist such a perfect opening... :lol:

I was peering at him some more and the more I peer, the less like a Jace nose that looks to me. I also will be interested to see the particulars!

9. bending fingers are cool, but I wish Jace could bend at the waist! he's got the joint, but it doesn't move..:| the one thing I don't like about him.

10. I love the hands. D: I hope I don't like his face... or the price.

11. The jointed fingers on the hands may look awesome now, but just wait until you lose a piece!

12. Woah! I'm loving the jointed hands :D But too big for my taste ( and probably a little too steep for my price ^^; )

13. Gaaaaah...love the armor. WANT. SO MUCH.

...And man, knowing something like that is possible, I wish Luts would release some armor like that...I'd like some armor for one of my girls...

14. Jointed fingers!!! And his eyes are so sad!! He's like the knight waiting to rescue his princess but he can't or something. [erps my imagination's running too fast]

15. Just what I was thinking! I neeeeeed armor for my girl.

I hope they have more info on this guys soon.

Dare I say he is about to rescue his princess, so she can go and be happy with her prince... so tragic!!!

16. Absolutely love the armor.

Not sure about the doll until his face is unveiled.

17. I love the idea of jointed hands and it's a great feature for a doll but I wonder if it would be difficult to intergrate into a BJD group? Would it set him apart or make him too different from the others? hmmm... Would it make me want jointed hands on all of my dolls? Or will they be sort of floppy boneless hands that are hard to work with?

I just want the hands for I can play wif dem.:sorry

(I've handled a few Unidoll Real boys and I can't say they float my boat.)

18. Actually no I don't use a Mac at all. I was just getting red X's of death and 'This Page Cannot be Displayed.' I'm guessing that at the exact moment I looked...their site was down. When I tried to look this evening, I can see them just fine.

Wow! That armor is awesome...WANT!

19. i'm always so late but i'm glad i found out about him. i tried making armor on my own and it was a disaster, so i'm definetly in on the idea of him. cant wait to actually see him!!!

20. Yeah. It looks like the fingers are just on balljoints.

They seem like they will break/pop out alot easier.