1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Knights

Jun 22, 2007

1. Oh, very cool looking! The fingers are incredible. I wonder if the armour is made of real metal?

2. Here is Unidoll answer on their forum to one question: That is Jace under there!

"Unidoll KR-I(armor) is fited uni Real line (Photo model is Jace)
      We don't fix release plan.
      We will send membership mailing after fixed at first
      Thanks~"
      (Jun.23.07 10:06:52)

3. Kinda' thought that was Jace under there. Glad to know for certain.

I wonder if they'll sell the jointed hands as well as the armor...

4. Oh! So he is Jace, then I'm saved, I don't like Jace, even if he has jointed fingers.

5. Aaw, I was hoping it was a different doll. My bank account is safe.

6. Jace, eh? Well... still so very tempting. I do like Jace... but there are dolls I like much more...

Still the armor :D

7. I want those hands. I wonder if they would work with Volks or CP dolls? *ponders*

8. :sweat aww.. i wanted to see a new boy :(

9. *Screaming* Oh my god! That is one seriously stunning doll! O_O *fidgetsquealswoon*

10. Isn't Jace 70cm? They might be a bit big...

Besides which Unidoll doesn't usually do extra parts.

11. I think Jace is 63cm.

12. He's 67cm according to the Unidoll site. So tall!

13. Yup, Jace is 67cm! ^-^ :D

14. :(

That sucks.

15. Oh, so he is 67? Yeah, he is quite tall.

There are new info in the news thread. Info about the armor:

"This armor is made Metal resin.

This resin has metal feeling and light weight.

You can change feel(Hard or soft surface) only sanding.

This armor design for uni Real Body(Jace, Ark).

More infomation(release date, options, product photo, price, etc.) will post soon~

Thanks~"

16. So does it sound like they may be selling the armor separately? If so, that would be awesome. I would definitely purchase it for my Jace. The jointed hands are cool but I'm not in dire need of them.

17. I'd buy the armor too! if not, I have a friend who wants the doll, but not the armor, so we would do a split.

18. Oh, that's Jace? GOOD. I'm safe. Jace isn't quite my thing.

19. While I love the idea of the jointed fingers, can you imagine trying to restring them? A nightmare for sure. The armor looks great though & my Jace is due to arrive tomorrow. Think he might want a present...

20. My Gareth (Jace) is demanding that armor! :)