1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. I asked them and they told me that because of the delay in the manufacture process, they will be shipping Arks in TWO weeks. I can't believe that, I'll be moving and my boy won't come on time. I wanna cry U_____________U

Ah, and they said they are making Uni Real girls now and these will be the next Reals for sale, not another batch of Ark nor Jace at the moment.

2. uni Real girls!! :dance

But I do hope they restock Ark soon. :|

3. We have to wait more TWO weeks?!:...(
      I can't believe that too.*_*

4. Me neither!! I'm so disapointed. Y_____Y

5. *whimper* I'm sad I won't get to hug my Ark for another two weeks, but I guess that just means I'll be even happier to see him when he gets here.

Oh, but Uni Real girls? Neat! Can't wait to see! ^__^

6. I was hoping they were going to take more orders for Ark. I asked, and they said "real soon'.
      I am sad to say it looks like they were being less than truthful if that is the case. Bummer.

7. Ehhh. Ark and Jace are both quite nice, but Ark is just too angry. I wouldn't really be able to take him seriously. And Jace has a really pointy nose. D:

The detail/body blushing is amazing though.

8. You know, I've been staring at Ark so much while waiting for mine to get here that I don't see his expression as angry anymore, just very intense :lol: . I love him so much, I keep hoping for more and more mature looking dolls. :D

9. I guess I could understand that. Hmmm, well its also personal preference.

I like my dolls to be masculine, but more pretty/soft faces.

I also think it depends on what eyes/hair/cloths you get him. Hehe. I can't wait to see photos of why you do with him! :)

10. I'm looking forward to his arrival very much~

I like older looking dolls the most, so Ark is perfect for me. :)

11. Hmmm. How much was Ark including everything/shipping?

12. Haha, I'm almost embarrassed to say. With a faceup and shipping to the US, he was $804. Ouch, my wallet... :sweat With the outfit and boots he would be a bit more.

I don't regret ordering him though. I'm quite happy. :D

EDIT: Forgot to say that I ordered through the Unidoll site directly.

13. I ordered mine through Dolls & Friends with body blush and face-up and he was $830. I don't remember if that included shipping or not. You could also buy his default outfit for like $120.

14. I got an answer from Unidoll saying Ark will be released in 1-2 months. The Real girl will be released later.

15. That is good news! I think I can get my funds together in 1-2 months :sweat

I really hope all your Arks is shipping soon. Waiting is just very terrible.

16. anyone gotten any news on their guys shipping yet? (yah, yah.... wishful thinking. I know lol)

17. Still not shipped?:o

18. Can anyone tell me when the next ordering period is going to be?
      Thanks

Geri

19. Unidoll said it will be in 2 months. I realy hope it will be much sooner.

20. thank you!

Geri