1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. Thank you so much for the pics, Angelguardian ^^

2. Has anyone who did not order through Dolls and Friends gotten theirs yet, or received a shipping notice? I ordered direct from Unidoll and I don't think I've seen a notice. I was out of town last week and I'd hate to think they tried to ship in my absence and something went wrong. Please, someone tell me they haven't shipped the direct order boys yet.

3. thanks sara, I guess I better go looking for any missed shipping notices in my spam filter...

4. They didn't actually email me. The status on the site just switched over to "delivery." I had to ask them for my ems ship number. They replied really quickly.

5. =o I'm currently saving for one <3 He looks so angry I love it : P

6. Hello,

I see this thread is rather old. I'm attempting to find a unidoll ark for purchase, but I'm having no luck finding a shop or even vendor website with him available.

I'm worrued to ask, but is he no longer made?

7. Unidoll has been out of business for years i'm afraid, so Ark is no longer made.The artist who worked for unidoll started his own company but the doll are very different in style from ark. You will probably need to look secondhand.

Saying that The Doll Peddlar has had a Jace for sale sitting on their website for as long as I can remember. He's less fantasy and more glamrock then Ark but they do look a little like cousins, maybe you will be interested:
      <b><i>BALL JOINTED DOLLS++</i></ | BJD Dolls | | Doll Peddlar | Dolls, Clothing and Accessories

#308 Sillypeach, Mar 26, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    8. Thank you for the info! This peddlar one isn't quite what I was looking for. I liked Ark's expression more than anything tbh. Thanks for responding! Seems I always am too late for things I get into lol

9. Ark only pops up rarely on the MP. You'll need to be very, very patient to get your hands on him. I got mine 2nd hand this January and it took me 8 years to get him. It is possible, but there's likely not a lot of them floating around and those that do have them probably don't want to give him up. I know I don't want to give my guy up now that I've got him.

10. I waited about 7 or 8 years to find one, too.
      Thanks to a kind soul here on DoA who gave me a heads-up, I found him on eBay last month, and he arrived last week. I had to string him, and then played around with his ears and hands. I much prefer the dragon ears and claw hands, though.

[​IMG]

Is there any thread on here with more owner pictures? It's so hard to find pictures of him!

11. I don't think he was terribly popular with the majority of doll collectors because of his expression and very masculine sculpt which was unusual then, thus the derth of owner pics of him. I'd forgotten about the claw hands. My guy, Kathiel, has both sets of ears, too, and only wears the pointy ones. He's only got the human hands though but that's fine as he's not a long-nail kinda guy.

[​IMG]Kathiel by ID Locke, on Flickr

Kathiel has a different pair of eyes in his head now but I don't have a picture of them (except on my phone but that doesn't count). I really should take a more current pic with the new eyes as they are lovely (Oscar Eyes Halloween event eyes) and actually softens his expression a little. He's still frowny obviously but instead of full-on-angry he looks... annoyed? displeased? so a touch more approachable.