1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. Holy Cow Im in love !

Im always bangin on about expresive dolls ...I love strong sculpts ..(a bit thin on the ground as I collect tinys ) but I love expresive dolls
      laughing , crying ...what ever

and Unidoll are gorgeous (wish ...wish their tinys had a jointed torso ...hope they are reading ...jointed torso please !!! )

but this boy ...dunno what I would do with him I were I would put him

but I LOVE his anger ....remarkable work

2. I can't see the image. ;_;

3. He kinda scares me... like the way some gargoyles do. Um, I like him and his overall concept, but there is now way I'd bring him home. He'd slaughter my other resin babies. ;_;

4. YES. XD

I love him! He's so deliciously evil-looking. But I think I'd probably have to put him in a box at night. :lol:

5. There's something incredibly cute about the thought of such a big angry doll with all your sweet tinies! XD

6. He is gorgeous, he could be the gaurdian at the door of all your tinies, Carrie. Nothing evil will threaten them with him standing sentry.
      I love him too, gorgeous sculpt, would love to see him in real life.

7. I don't like angry dolls and he is far to mad looking for me.:...(

8. Interesting, but not for me. I'm still waiting for a less 'real' face. I like the body but want a nicer 'happy' face like UH09. I don't want anyone that's going to hover over my bed like a gargoyle and attack me in the night. LOL. I'd be too chicken to sleep with him in my room.

9. Nothing Evil fullstop with that face ..it would stop a clock!

:aheartbea :aheartbea BAD BAD BAD enablers !:aheartbea :aheartbea

mHHHH Guardian of the Tinys
      could you just imagine him with Twink curled up in his arms :aheartbea
      or Moon peeking around his leg
      or Gither whispering in his ear ...hell she could sit in those ears they are so big

....wonder if Kathy will stock him ??

I could call him DownSpout ! ...Gither would love that

no ...must stop ...first part of bonding is finding a name ...Downspout ....
      ...but he is more a Lankin ...beautiful and Evil ...no stop ...cant ...cant

10. What a character!!!! He is most impressive. My initial reaction was of surprise for sure... and happy that he didnt instantly say BRING ME HOME - NOW.. but I think I could soften to this incredible guy.
      He would certainly be a talking point and a doll you couldnt ignore in a collection/family. I could certainly see him as a fabulous display (yes Tinybear - with those tinies he would look sensational).
      He really is rather unique.

11. mmm, I think I want to bring him home! I really only like little child sculpts, but he is too special. I would call him "Gaurdian", nothing wicked would dare enter with him on watch.
      And Carrie, lucky for us both, Unidoll has lay-away! I am off to find out the terms....

12. If he came with human ears, I can totally see him as Professor Snape. O______O

I double-took when I first saw the picture, but somehow... he's growing on me. He'd make an excellent fantasy character doll. Or even as one of those strange figurines people put by the front door to scare visitors. LOL.

13. Meh. I'm glad I don't like him. His face is way too limited. He can't make alot of expressions, just EXTREME faces. : / Ah well.

14. What an absolutely amazing work of art.

15. holy christ, thats one mean looking fella XD

16. Are unidolls french resin?, some of them look so glowy. I like him.

17. Yes, I think I read somewhere that they are.

18. Bern, I thought Professor Snape as well, his nose is almost perfect! As for his ears, they can be sanded down. If his brow was a little less furrowed (for my purposes, but I imagine that can be smoothed as well.

I am curious to see how this sells. Most male dolls are so aesthetically beautiful; there isn't much variety. That brings up the whole perfection thing (why wouldn't we want idealised features, etc.). There has been a movement for more realistic features, but I'm not sure what the market is for such strong featured dolls. If this sells well, we might see more! :D

19. YES! That's him!!! :sweat I wondered who he reminded me of, but you hit it right on! Well...he's amazing and wonderfully done. Not for me, this time, as he's very extreme. But I appreciate the artistry!