1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. He would make a good Mr. Tumnus, the Faun - from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

2. I...like him. I think.

Except for the ears. Don't like those at all.

I don't generally like crabby/sour looking dolls (they feel like bad feng shui to me), but this one is so interesting and unusual I'd almost consider bringing him home.

3. Whee! My husband said to order him, so I think Gaurdian will be standing sentry at our home soon! My husband was so surprised, cause it is such a departure from what I usually buy I think it caught him off gaurd! Maybe he is hoping my taste will change to the booby fashion dolls?

4. I don't know why, but he reminds me of Jareth the Goblin King from the movie "Labyrinth"... it's an amazing brooding/angry sculpt.

5. Right there with you Sabriell, he scared me, big time.

6. ok. when i first saw other's reactions i thought, nah, it can't be that bad. HOly cow :nowords: :o . i don't know what to say. He will definetly be a one of a kind character and i could maybe see myself bying him if only to ask him why he's so pissed off.

7. Wow!!

Coolness. I love his ears! (says the person with approximately 10 elf-eared dolls...) I like his angry face but I wish he weren't QUITE so furrowed... If his brow were a little bit more relaxed he's be utterly fabulous and wouldn't ALWAYS have to be angry. He could be... sardonic!

My first thought on seeing him, and you'll have to forgive me if you're not acquainted with the anime Slayers: "OMG!!! Rezo got to Jace, too!!!" :)

8. This... is genius. A gargoyle guarding your house. Downspout. !!! :)

See, if you hadn't gotten me thinking about that... I can't even come up with a name for my Dragonbitsu and now I'm all agog over Downspout! :)

9. Woah! Holy crap! I want him just on principle that he's so bad-ass looking!

10. O.O <~that was my reaction to seeing his picture. Very, very angry doll. XD;; He's kinda scary.

11. wonderful sculpture, and I might weaken if he has a lean muscular body, but one sturdy dancer in my family is enough.

I'm really fascinated by Unidoll's new direction into what I can only call Theatre...now if they'd release this as a head...I'd grab one. :|

if you had this as a doll, how would you dress it?

12. I wonder, too? Perhaps a long robe or cloak?

13. I have to hand it to Unidoll--they are putting out some truly fantastic molds :D He's just too awesome and very different! Wow! Man if I can think of an excuse to add him to my family my wallet will be in trouble XD

14. He'd make a great Green Goblin from Spiderman.

15. Gonna have to show him Pete tonight ...
      only he wants me to buy one of the Domadoll boy cenataur ...but I could just picture this beast with my comming Lusis !

lol got to do it ...got to LOL

in nothing !
      with their body sculpts ...he would have to go butt nakie ...perhaps , a fishing net , with shells :aheartbea
      blushed with blue with maybe some scale tats

stop it stop it ...bonding again

TOYDOZ4 ! did you find out about Layaway LOL

Damn ,I will never be able to give up work LOL
      I will spend all of my life paying off my CC lol:doh

16. :sweat Can anyone post pix from a different server? Unidoll seems like it crashed atm

17. I was trying to think of an excuse to add him to my collection

I dont like SDs
      dont like tall dolls

but I have had to buy a girl for my wig making .....so have a beautiful Kayz elf

when hey !
      I dont have an SD boy to model my wigs on ......
      .......................................................................................

what ya think ....will it work ?...plausible excuse do you think

18. Ohmygosh, he scared me. x3x;
      A little too angry looking for me. x3