1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. he is still there for me ?
      strange

2. is this better ?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. ...O.O He's....fascinating. And...I think, oh I hope, I could turn him into a character I want. Ooooh boy I don't really need another doll but... I didn't think I'd find a doll to fit that character >.<

4. Thank you sweetie! :D

5. He looks like my blood elf from world of warcraft. I could use him for that character and make a doll out of that. He is really a different doll. It might grow on me. I might sand the eye brows down a bit and make him less mean.:)

6. Oh, he's scary to me. I don't know what I'd do with a doll who looked that angry all the time.

But he is certainly unique!

7. OMG!!! I want him! He looks awesome and is exactly what I've been waiting for! He would match my Bram/Jace perfectly. One is moody and melancholic and the other is majorly pissed off! Perfect!

Thanx tinybear, the pix weren't loading for me either!

8. I love him!! :love
      But.. His ears..
      With human ears I would hade to start selling of furniture so that I could afford him. ;)
      But I really don't like those ears.
      But his face..:aheartbea

9. He's so awesome!! =D Not that I'd consider bringing him home because the plan that I had for my crew doesn't involve gargoyles & such, but I'm loving the idea behind Unidoll's "Real" line very much. He's unique in a very nice way.

I'm interested to see what else they'll come up with for this line.

10. Yes, Layaway is 30%, with total time of 8 weeks. Certainly better than upfront all at once!
      And nekkid would be nice, but not very dignified with tinies underfoot! They might start swinging off the "downspout":o I like the fishing net idea -wonder how the scales would look?

11. I was startled at first but the more I looked at it the more interested I became. It is hard to see the potential of a doll when it already has a face-up and a wig. I would love to see an unpainted version.
      I don't think it's expression is limiting at all. Think Christopher Lambert lol!

12. OoOOoOo I love his ears! <3 I think he is interesting! I wanna see him with a colorful face up and a different wig! :D

13. Goblin King was my first reaction TOO, right after fear.

14. wwoohhoo..I am going to need some money..I wants him...my precious...yup Goblin king...hhmmm..*looks at all my dolls* "Ok who wants to be sold next??"

btw, I went to Unidoll and didn't see him listed..only Jace is there..:?

15. UWAH!!:aeyepop:

ok, now there's a scary looking guy... but the more I look at him, the more interesting I find him ^^
      And eeek, I get goosebumps too O_o

I wouldn't get him, but I have to say Unidoll has made a great job, he looks so real! I LOVE his ears!! :D

16. I think he might scare the wigs off his head..LOL:lol:

17. LOL just sprayed my coffee over my laptop LOL
      Well I showed him to my beloved Hubby ...he who puts up with so much

...and he likes him !!!*_* *_*

but Pete likes the more unusuall too
      I could imagine him with my Elves and the Cenataur I want to get

IF .....IF , I order him , I will have to sell my Narin , N-doll and Luts Woori
      and my Soo (Im supposed to be paying off my Kasumi ! ) and 2 more tinys comming to live with me this month

I suppose have a few Blythe that can go too.......

....a large boy never even came into my plans ...not one like this ,

Im Gonna have to think about this one
      He is haunting ...
      he is BIG ....and will I be able to look at him everyday
      as I write I have 2 of my Yo`sat next to me , every now and then I look at them and smile

I couldnt for a moment imagine him sitting by me IN A KNIT TEDDY BEAR SUIT!.....

I need to see him in colour and more photos ...before I decide anything

I WISH ,...WISH he was Unoa size , I would KILL for him,I wouldn't even hesitate if he were that size
      but something so large ...its the only thing stopping me

18. he would be my greatest challenge LOL

19. I definatly want one. I love his face!

I think he's not listed yet on the site- but hopefully he will be soon!

20. all he needs is some horns.....sure I go and buy an ElfShushu and now they come out with this kewl looking doll..