1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Ark Discussion

Apr 12, 2007

1. When I saw him for the first time I thought "Oh lord, what an ugly doll!"
      But somehow. . . I do enjoy looking at him
      He does have something attractive, something special, I guess.
      I would love to see more pictures of this bloke! :D

2. The Goblin King has much more delicate features than this character. I am thinking that he would make a good likeness of Darkness from Legend.

--MW

3. OMG! My husband is going to so want this doll, especially with those ears and if he comes with the wings, there is no telling how quickly he'll get out his wallet.

4. I will get one,he scared my mother when she visit me at weekend then :D

5. He look awesome, but I wouldn't buy it. I just can't get used to his angry face... O.o It would scare the heck at night lol

6. The first thing I thought when I saw him was "woah, with some sanding/softening of the features, he would look a LOT like Sephiroth!"

(the facial features have been softened in photoshop, but I think someone could do this in real life with sandpaper and a little epoxy putty for that nose wrinkle)
      [​IMG]

#106 Nefla, Apr 13, 2007
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    7. Nefla: OMGosh, your'e so right!
      well, that makes Mr. Gargoyle much sexier. ;)

8. Unidoll loads for me once in a blue moon, I can almost never get on the site or see pics attached from the site, it's weird sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't, I've tried everything:evil: . For that reason I would never personally order from them, lack of contact ability.

He is quite fierce looking, I like him.;)

9. I would totally get him if he looks like your pic!! I love it! :D

10. I love him, but I tend to dig scary. I think he'd make a good sentry/guardian. I'd love to have him sitting by my door, it would probably scare prowlers away. I really hope he's not limited, sadly it will be a while before I can afford to add this guy to my crew. And if he comes with the wings...wow. That would rock.

11. he's on page 4, not as soft looking.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

because people don't always look through old pages.

I want to see some pics of his body.

12. I want him! I need an angry looking doll D:

13. Wow. I want him badly.

14. Not at all, Andi!

I've seen some dolls with the "Dragon" ears, but I've never seen them done _well_.

Until now . . .

Phoenix, my SD16 witch seems to feel that a "pet" demon around the house could be very helpful indeed.

My wife, on the other hand, thinks he's hideous, and would possibly kill her in her sleep.

Sorry, Phoenix!

~Bruce

15. Exactly! That's the first thing I thought when I saw the pics--holy wow, he looks like he just walked out of Legend! :D He looks like a mix of Darkness and Blix....

...and he also reminds me of Mortiis....
      XDDD

16. LOL he would so awesome with all of your cute tinies crawling over him.. I would LOVE to see that photo. Its so strange the first time I saw him he scared me to death (its the whole jeepers creepers things I would be afraid when I woke up he would have stolen all my other dolls' eyes!!)

... and yet here I am once again staring at him and he grows on me no end. I have the unidoll elf man on layaway (who by coincidence is going to be the protector of my little elves) but am wondering if he would like a volatile older brother to help him in his fight ... sigh Unidoll are BAD :love

17. He is definately on my list now XD It will be a long time till I can afford him, but when I do...I will mod him and HAVE my Sephiroth! MWA HA HA!!

The ears might not be able to be modded into human ears, but I can always hire a modder to make him new ones.

18. He is amazing! I really do love his ears! His snarly look is just perfect.

I am in love with UH-17, so if this guy is about the same price as Jace I will have to get them both!

-- Does anybody know when the Uni-limiteds will no longer be offered for sale?

19. He has such a lovely face! I would love to get him in the near future. :D :D :D

20. They are limited to 200 pieces for each type of head, I believe.

This new guy has me somewhere in the middle. He looks very angry and scary, which is both good and bad. Very unique, that at least, but I'm not sure I would want to buy him. He's growing on me though. :)