1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real GIRLS Dalia & Lily discussion....

Feb 28, 2008

1. O: So pretty~

2. Okay...if these ladies are going to be 63-65cm tall, that solves the issue I've been having over Spinel. The character I want to buy Spinel for is about the same height as his female cousin, but the only girls I kind-of liked for her were 60cm-ish. But I've just decided that rather like Lily for her...so that would make them about the same height. =D

3. They should be around 60cm like the male Uni-Reals... Probably the same price range too.

4. Selina looks very gorgeous... Must refrain from buying... So broke right now. :(

5. Wow! They are beautiful!

6. Does anyone know why the UD site might be having trouble?

7. Unidoll is amazing. These girls are just f****ng beautiful. Kill me now.

8. unidoll.com has the most amazing photographs of any working doll atelier - I am so impressed and amazed by these photos!!!!

9. I love Selina and I think Lily is very interesting. And I love the withe dress Selina is wearing. Hope it will be for sale too... :D

10. Lily is wonderful... Gosh, I think I finally found the female doll I want!!:D

11. I hope that their feet aren't huge like the Dollmore model women... :sweat On the other hand if they make more shoe styles... No, I still hope the feet are small.

12. Even if they are 60cm, the body looks like it might be rounder, fuller, curvy with a larger frame - which might solve my problem of finding a girl body for my Migidoll head, because I haven't been able to find a body that's in good proportion - and her body is lovely! I'd love to see more shots of it! Their face sculpts are gorgeous too of course :)

13. I love Lily's expression, she looks kind of sad and rueful, and her gown is gorgeous, I told myself I didn't need another SD girl
      I think i was wrong.

14. I agree. I want Lily too. :...(

15. I rarely find a girl doll I like but Lily is so mature, so graceful. Now I have to pretend I've never seen her else my boys will beg/hound me to buy her >_>

16. Oh dear... I really hope these beautiful girls are not limited! Lily is stunning and I love what Unidoll did with the photos. I might be able to order Lily if I ever recover from my frantic Dollshe spending, LOL. :doh

17. she's tall is 62 cm .....

18. =O I'm in love with Lily!!!! Don't. Need. Another. Girl. She's messing up my plans!

And Selina's dress is gorgeous....

19. Latest info:

No release date yet or pricing.

UBr-02(Real Girl) detail body size
      ------------------------------------

Height : 62cm
      Girth of neck : 8.5cm
      Girth of chest : 27cm
      Girth of waist : 18cm
      Girth of hip : 28cm
      Girth of wrist : 5.5cm
      Right handbreadth : 3cm
      Left handbreadth : 3cm
      Girth of ankle : 7cm
      Girth of knee : 12cm
      Length from shoulder to elbow : 10.5cm
      Length from elbow to wrist : 9cm
      Length from navel to knee : 19.5cm
      Length from knee to sole of the foot : 21.5cm
      Width of shoulder : 9cm
      Width of shoulder include arm : 14cm
      Girth of Head : 7~8inch
      Foot size : 7.2cm

20. I've been waiting for the Unidoll Real Girl for my guys!

Think I like Selina....and....of course....the clothes. :)