1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real GIRLS Dalia & Lily discussion....

Feb 28, 2008

1. Awesome, 62cm is the perfect height for what I want for my girls. Now to save up DX

2. Someone could email me the pictures please? For some reason I can't access Unidoll website:doh

3. Do they ever release the clothes seperately, or even as fullset with the dolls? I really want that white dress.

4. Wow...just wow! *___* I'd be very interested in Lily if I hadn't just recently bought another sculpt. I'll definitely keep this beautiful girl in mind....

Owner pics please!! ^__^

5. Whoa.

I think I might have found the body for Tekla.:fangirl:

Can't wait for more photos of this girl nude.

6. I love Unidoll sculpts - there's something about them that just speaks to me.

7. I'm very happy that they are 62cm and not 65 or 67cm. Now if we could just see a good closeup of Selina and a few more pictures of Dalia, I could make my decision. I love all of them but at best I could only afford one.

8. Just be patient, thier site does that a lot for some reason. I think there were pictures in the News thread as well. Trust me it's worth the wait.

9. Well...darn.

I love them all.

I'm in the Lily camp...she's just beyond the beyond!

But I can NEVER afford Unidoll dolls...just never.*whimpers*

BJDs are gonna be the death of me.

I truly hope they aren't limited, and are $650...that's feasible, atleast I think it is.*suffers*

10. My first reaction was literally "oopretty". They remind me a lot of the Limhwa girls; I really love the ethereal look and more realistic sculpts.

11. I think Lily will be coming home to me and my Jace. Dalia looks like Feanor and Jace. Their outfits are so beautiful. I really wish Unidoll would sell the outfits they use for their models.

12. Are all unidoll's made from french resin still?
      And i'm in the Lily camp, wow!

13. I like Lily and her outfit a lot. Can't afford her right now but I'm wondering how she would look with my Ark. I bet she'd look very good. :sweat

14. Lily and her dress are amazing! Unidoll has never really done anything for me, but WOW---they really hit a home run with these girls.

15. The teaser pics are driving me nuts! I need more pics and prices now now now now now!

If she's under $700 I'll get Lily before my Chami.

Something about her is just so fey and in contrast with the realism of her features she's the perfect doll.

16. The Unidoll Real (UHr) BJDs like Jace and Ark are NOT french resin....they're regular resin. Guessing the Real girls will be regular too.

The Unidoll limited (UH) BJDs are french resin.

17. Thank goodness they might be regular resin, i dislike french resin. Thanks for the info Angelguardian!!

18. I like all 3 of them. I'm having a tough time deciding between Selina and Lily but most likely will go for Selina. I love my Unidoll Jace so I have been awaiting the new UniReal girls.

19. Okay, I'm starting to obsess. It's kind of exciting because since the new year I haven't been enthusiastic about any new sculpts.

20. I love all three, but I think I'm leaning towards Lily. I love the Selina's gown!