1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real GIRLS Dalia & Lily discussion....

Feb 28, 2008

1. Yes, I was really wondering about that. I ordered Lily, thinking the regular releases would have more time for me to save up.

2. That's such a bummer. I thought they would be a regular release like the rest of the UniReal guys. I've got a doll on layaway right now and just got one off layaway; I can't afford another doll.

3. I agree. I was hoping to get a girl later down the track just for her body, but if they're time limited I guess that's not going to happen.

Why doesn't Unidoll just make them regular?

4. :(Hubby saw her and he said she was lovely and asked if I was getting her, I told him no, I can't get her without having money first, darn bills must get paid:...(

5. WOW...there's no way my bank account'll let me get her but...she's GORGEOUS!! I don't usually go for girl dolls but this one's beautiful >.<

6. Hi everyone~
      First of all, Thanks for lots of your interest and praise~
      This time is 1st regular release.
      2nd reguar release will be. But Date is not fixed till now
      I guess after 3~4 month.

And I update wallpaper today.

I hope you like it~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy your day~

7. Thank you for the update! I'm glad we will still have the opportunity to get her later.

8. I love Lily. She is my favorite... hopefully I can get her sometime in the future...

9. I couldn't resist, Dalia is officially ordered :thumbup I've been waiting for the perfect big girl and she is IT!

10. Yay for Lana! And YAY for there being more releases....*phew*

11. I have scoured the net and DoA and have found no owner pictures.

Can we remedy that?

I'm considering Lily and Selina, but I would happily look at any pics of any of the girls in your homes.

Mysteriously, I am unable to make a thread, or I would put this in the pic request forum.

Thank you!

12. [​IMG]

Product : Lily (UHr-06)
      Option
      - Clothes(+$223)
      - Heel feet(+$30)
      - UsSr-06(Shoes)(+$40)
      Price : $ 650
      Release : May. 15th 00:00 (GMT) 2008 ~ May.31th 2008
      Where to buy : http://www.unidoll.com

13. I am SO glad there will be more releases of Lily. Uber broke until much later in the year. And I sooooo want to buy her then.

Yay!

14. Lily is so beautiful!!! I wish I could afford her right now. :...(:...(

15. Oh my gosh. Lily is exquisite.

16. Dalia has to be shipping soon...I can't wait to see pix of her!

17. Surely the Unireal girls from the pre-order should have all shipped by now??? Why then have I only seen 1 owner pic so far? Are people just not posting? *hmph*

18. I haven't even seen 1 owner pic...and I'm dying to see Dalia IRL since mine isn't shipping yet

19. RL stuff is slowing my doll play and posting but here is 1 picture of my Selina.

I took her to our May Pittsburgh meeting and really like her! Selina is very ethereal. I want to get more pictures up sometime.

So here you go....

[​IMG]