1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Jace Scar Edition :D

Jan 17, 2008

1. Here are my two scents as a fashion designer/stylist in training : I think the idea of gems on the scars is gorgeous! Especially when the doll is supposed to be a magician! It has a certain feeling about it, I thought about it a little and realised that it reminded me of a movie called "The Legend" with Tom Cruise and a hint of "Eragon" ?!?!... Scars and Jewels... why didn't I think of that? Anyway I find it very mystical and occult...

2. for people who like him it's a good deal - the bendy fingers, two heads. I love the idea that they'll be doing more creative faceups.

3. Unfortunately, he doesn't come with the bendy fingers. (jointed hands)

4. Ooooh. I really like that outfit! And the fact that it comes with the normal head too! Oh yum. :drool

The only thing I don't like about the scar is the fact that the eye is more closed than the other. The jewels don't look as bad with the outfit. :o

5. I think painting that crack like a black gap with stars coming out would be more suitable to the "dark magician" theme than blood with jewels coming out, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless.

6. Wow, I really LIKE the gems coming out of the head. It's so unique. I'll have to seriously think about this one.

7. I really like the outfit X3

8. My husband thinks this is just the coolest looking doll! He thinks the crystals look like power point gems with a curse mark (a major one that is). I love Jace and already own one. I like this particular outfit.

9. I love him, personally. Wish I could get him. BUT.....I am already waiting for 3 dolls (eek). *sigh*

10. Oddly enough, I actually like him too. Is it me or does he look like he's BW rather than NS? The scar is a bit gorey.....

11. i saw him and screamed. not in horror, but in "OHMIGOSHMUSTHAVE".

i hope there'll be a way to get JUST his head ... i need to buy a car before i can buy a $750 doll T^T

12. I just put down a pre-order deposit for him at Dolls and Friends. Very excited.

13. Hmm..............I like him anyway.

14. :love:drool:mwahahaI LOVE him!....if I had the money I would buy him, that outfit is so HOT on him...oh course hubby would be like....why..but he is awesome and unique!

15. love the dark faceup but gotta admit with the rest of those here that the gems inside the scar is...really weird...Although this one is perfect for a certain character of mine...but the jointed hands are not included...:( bummer

16. I don't think that everyone agrees that the gems inside the wound are weird.In fact I do not. I think it is strange and beautiful. Many people think playing with resin dolls is really weird. Speaking for yourself would be more respectful to the artist and to those of us who like it.

17. Sorry. I don't think it's weird. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it wierd.
      Different maybe, or not to your taste.

18. Sorry about my comment before. I should have just refered to myself or used the word "few or some" instead of "the rest...". So sorry to have offended the opinions of others. The gems are just not my taste.

19. I hear you, and definitely everyone has a right to their own opinion, just remember that the artists do read what is on the forum so we should try to be respectful. Believe me I've had to stop myself from writing snarky stuff plenty of times. But everyone has the right to say "I like it" or not.

20. thanks...I always proofread everything I write and this time forgot. That was my first post to ever have done that...I would edit it to change it but keeping it there just reminds me of my mistake. Humility is a key to learning.