1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll Real Jace Scar Edition :D

Jan 17, 2008

1. I can certainly respect that. It is certainly different, no doubt about it.
      I just wish I could have one. It is to my taste. Just won't fit my rather...depleted...wallet right now.
      Wish it wasn't so limited.
      *sigh*

2. For anyone interested, I pre-ordered my Jace from Dolls and Friends, and they have been known to do layaway, I did one with them last year for my beautiful Unidoll 14. They are wonderful to work with, I can't recommend them enough.

3. I would love to do get him, but I really want to get another doll instead, hubby just does'nt like the price of them:sweat

4. i like him more each time i look at him, and i love my ark, so i know the quality would be good.....i am trying to resist.

5. Yeah, that was another thing that pushed me over the edge, my UH-14 Unidoll girl is so beautiful, I know he is going to be amazing.

6. I would do a layaway, but I have 1 doll on layaway now, my poor card will never be the same, I so want him, he really is different.

7. I like the face. it's a nice face definately. Maybe because the way they've painted it the blood looks fresh. I think if it was given more subtle 'healing' tones when faced up it could proove great (even with the oddly used gems.) It could make for a very creative character.

But I mean the way the face is at the moment I think I'd feel bad for him and want to wash his little war wound.

ETA: hope I didn't offend anyone - It's juts how it looks to me. The doll itself is stunning as I stated beforehand.

8. The newer pictures of the scar look awesome to me. I really like bizarre stuff. Gotta seriously consider this one. And if you don't like the head, or get tired of it, you can always swap with the normal head he comes with also. I see the scar as being part of his spellcasting...since he's a wizard and stuff.

9. :aheartbea :aheartbea !!INCOMING!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

[​IMG]

The above is an edited concept picture of how my new addition will look. :D

I asked the stones be removed and a more "healing" tone given to the scar.
      They're able to do both! :dance

Unidoll is awesome! So fast in replying to my Q/A and concerns!

I wish they did body blushing still! It'd be SO awesome!

Can't wait till he arrives! :whee:

10. Someone near California needs to get this beauty so I can come and steal himmmm!

Wahhh! Nightmoon, your Jaces is gonna be amazing! I wonder what he would look like with a slightly more scar-looking scar! :D

11. I'll spam pictures when he arrives. ;) hehe

Edit: Sale of D.M Jace has ended! Woo! I wonder how many were sold? :D

12. my jace is finally home- i love him![​IMG]

13. He looks really good in that long wig! Congrats, I hope mine comes home soon too!

14. thanks, the wig came with him .... i hope yours comes home soon, too!

15. :loveTake more pics of this hunk, I think he looks AWESOME!!