1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll UHr-12 [Berkut] discussion...

Dec 9, 2008

1. New pics up! *drool* You know, I really DID want an Akando. Until this guy here came along ... Will have to make up my mind ...

As for the name: I'm glad Berkut made it. There were some name-suggestions I found quite - odd. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Dresden or Sieglinde - but the former one's a German city and the latter one a girl's name ... ;)

3. BOOYAH!! New pics! :D *rushes off to check* Please please PLEASE be the ONE doll that can fit my poor, doll-less Don....

Edit: :( Well... he's gorgeous, just beautiful, buuuttt... a little too severe for Donovan. Advice for a newbie: could you give him a faceup that would make him look kinder, or is his facial structure just not right for that sort of thing? Thank you!!

4. I really do like this boy so much - love his cheeks...is that weird? Lol... Anyway, he's on my wish list now.

5. I totally agree! Soom eat your heart out! ^^
      He's a smaller scale then Sabik which works well for me.. I think the mechas a re a little overkill but thats just me. No disrespect to all of you with them :) they are still VERY beautifull and I wanted Sabik since I saw him. However seeing this guy hascompletely blown Sab out of the books due to scale and still having that Soomy broody pouty look. AND JOINTY HANDS!!!!!

He's on the wanted list asong with his clothing. Would be nice to do my own faceup though. ^^

7. he's the first uni real i like :thumbup ...but i bought too much other stuff lately :(

8. I'm sitting on my hands to keep from putting Berkut in the cart. I need to wait until after New Years to buy him. Sigh, I keep going back to his pics so I can drool.

9. OoO! Coleen buy him he's so cute! Sorry, I had to have that moment of enabling. He is gorgeous. And you already know how beautiful the Unidoll bodies are.

10. Oh I want him. I just have too much going out for the holidays that I have to wait until January. I already have his name and character picked out!

11. I freaking LOVE him. I just saw him last night for the first time. I wish they were selling the head alone because I can't afford to buy him whole right now. I think he is simply stunning!

12. I LOVE how much personality his face has! Pretty but not TOO pretty. His face goes really well with his body type. Someone said he looks like a cross between Sabik and Jace and I have to agree.

I hope he isn't limited because I'm thinking he's the boy I wan to get to go with Salina. LOL and I can't order her until tomorrow!

But yeah - and awesome boy!

13. Ohh he is hot! What happened Steph? You used to mostly get girl dolls, now its boys, boys, boys!!!

14. ooh! he is very intriguing, and looks quite a bit like a character of mine!
      but it's always going to be Jace for me. :D

15. I like the fact he isn't too pretty, more handsome than pretty, and his facial features are not soft like a lot of boys out there, but angular and mature. Plus that expression has a lot going on behind it. *sigh* must have...

16. OK: I just caved and paid my deposit on Berkut. Thank heavens for layaway at DDE!

17. Yea Coleen! I know how much you love him.

18. Woot! Pic spammage please :)

19. chizzie_shark - you know it!

20. I know - it's awful - the house has been taken over by boys! :sweat