1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll UHr-12 [Berkut] discussion...

Dec 9, 2008

1. Congratulations! He is a handsome guy, and I think he'd be great with Zaria!;)
      I cannot wait to see photos. Did you chose a face-up or will you do it yourself?

2. Flamingomoon - Berkut is indeed intended for Zaria! I got him with a faceup. I'm an accountant and have no artistic ability!

3. I love him! But then Unidolls are some of my favorites. With the Real line though, they've certainly taken realism to new heights. I have Jace & just adore him & have wanted Rio since he was released but this new guy may end up being my next purchase instead. I also like that there's a choice of two different face-ups.

4. Oh wow congratulations! I can;t wait to see owner pics of this amazing guy!

5. Thanks Absynthe! My guy is going to be a warrior and I managed to get in on a Soom Heliot split for the bow and arrow. I've got some other battle accoutrements in mind as well.

6. Resurrecting this thread so mebbe we can talk about this cute guy :
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?378743-Unidoll-Berkut-vampire-edition-Teaser
      I love him (weeps remembering Dolpa is this weekend and I'm about to be very broke)!
      I am almost afraid to bring him home, I think he'd scare all the other vampires around here with those fangs! He is gorgeous. I have to say hands down I find the Unidoll boy body the most beautiful in it's sculpture (I have a Dark Magician Jace. He is lovely, but ooof quite large)
      Anybody else loving this boy?

7. I love Berkut but need to just get a body atm. I want to see more Berkuts, though. He has really gorgeous lips.

8. Then you should try with a raurencio body.Imo should be great on his head!

9. Thanks $abbatha! I will go look at the bods. They are lovely! However, just as big as my Jace. That is the only thing that puts me off is the size. They are a load. The body itself is incredible.

10. So you're looking for a taller or a shorter body?

11. Actually wanted a shorter body perhaps.

12. So - what do you think of the limited vampire edition of Berkut? Personally, I don't really care for the teeth but I think the second face-up (the one with the "old" face-side and two different eyes) is kinda cool. And I really like the outfit! Would be perfect for Luken! Hm, or for Alexej, if I ever should decide I want to get him in doll-form, too ...

13. UHM i really don't know if the unidoll head will works well,proportionally i mean,with a shorter body...

I like unidoll mold,unfortunately it's not really affordable for me right now..
      i like both face up btw.

14. I absolutely love him, but also absolutely cannot aford him right now (just got a doll and another one on layway) :'(
      Berkut has been on my wish list for months and the vamp is stunning.... just wrong timing, I'm really bummed.
      I'm actually not too attracted to vamp teeth but somehow on Berkut, they look so sexy. I would also love to see more Berkut user photos :D

15. I'd like to see Burkut photos too. Made a request a few weeks ago and no one answered. He must be that rare.

16. Unidoll,as are really realistic mold face,arent' so popular as Raurencio,juts to give ann example,,simply 'cause its not for everyone taste.
      I have a layaway for a doll too,so i canot afford Berkut right now..=_______=

17. I love Berkhut. I've wanted him since he came out. I think he really is that rare. I only know of 3 on DOA and the owners never spam him at all. :(

I am re-organising my collection so when I've finished he is 3rd on my list after Williams and Rosy. I would love to see some more owner pictures. When you search in Google you only get two links. Not even any on Flickr.

I'm loving the new Special Berkhut but I think I love his grey incarnation more.

18. I wish unidoll offered longer layaway, that would help me so much lol ... hmmm, I am getting the 'brown' face-up, as it is a bit more what I'm looking for - but I absolutely love both. I was also hoping to put him on a 70cm body and just get the head first... darn it, I really want him :(

19. IMo he will looks great on DragonDoll body or AngelStudio body..damn..i'm sorry you can't afford it!

20. ohh I can just imagine him on the uncle body *drool* :) I love his realistic face, so manly...
      I just have to save up, save up, and save up some more!!!

I'm sorry you cannot afford him either $abbatha :(