1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll - Unilimited resale

Sep 5, 2009

1. You got both sets of hands the first time around, just no extra fee to get them.

I have UH-02. I got her shortly before they discontinued 1-6, and she was number 11 of 200. I think anyway. Some very low number less 50 in any case, I can't get to her paperwork at the mo. So, agreeing with FunnyLori, since I doubt they sent them that out of order. Its funny that you have such problems finding shoes since the feet are so wide, I have the opposite problem with my girl. Her feet are so tiny compared to my other SD girls, she is practically swimming in her shoes. The bodies are lovely though, she has the nicest hips on any girl I've met in person, imho.

If I can scrape the money together for layaway I might try and get 03 or 10. Of course... my car had to go into the shop Thursday so who knows :sweat.

2. Tiny girly feet and giant boy feet! My boy's feet are wider than Hound's but shorter. For a long time there weren't any shoes that would fit him (and I liked) because even Hound shoes could be too narrow and there weren't many larger dolls than Hound. Now there's tons of shoes, I just have to stuff the toes. ;) I don't mind, his feet are beautiful out of the shoes! The big toe is split like tabi feet.

3. Really? I've never had a hard time finding shoes for my UniLimited girl. She seems to fit in most of them just fine. But she doesn't normally wear anything too fancy, so maybe that's why I haven't noticed?

My UH-13 was number 29, and I got her a couple months before they discontinued them. So I know there's quite a few of UH-13 left. It's too bad, since she's quite beautiful. She stands like a rock, the only locking knees I've actually had luck with, and has such an elegant body. The photos on the Unidoll website are nice, but she's even prettier in person.

I'm fortunately broke right now, so I can't even begin to entertain the thought of replacing her with a urethane version. It's too bad, since she's actually quite yellowed since I don't like keeping my dolls in a dark closet. But the french resin is such a nice texture and I quite like it, so it's just as well.

I'm just happy we might see some more UniLimiteds around here now. They are really nice, unique dolls.

4. I'm very glad Unidoll decided to do this. I had previously asked them if they would rerelease the Uni Limiteds in urethane and they said no. I still had hope though. The UH-21 that I want the most had not been out that long when she was discontinued with no warning, so now I will be getting her in urethane. I might spring for a UH-05 too since that was sold out long before I discovered bjd's.

5. They are available for order now. I just ordered 08 and 14.

6. Already? Oh, but of course, it's the time difference! :)
      I'm going to go have a look and see if I can make up my mind.

7. :aheartbea I love UH-08 and UH-15 :aheartbea

8. There will be an Uh-03 on Doa soon ^^ I just placed an order <3 I calculated I could make it with layaway. Finally I can get my dream doll ^^ Ah it is just a relieve to never ever search for her again.

9. I have an 06 in French resin and have never seen another one around here--it's a great sculpt (though I fully admit that I'm a bit biased ;)).

I love their LE line. As much as I really do like the Uni Real head sculpts, they're just too big to fit in with my other resin people. I'm also more fond of the LE body type--it's more average guy looking. I would be so getting another one of their dolls if this had come at a different time--I just don't have the money. I'll have to just enjoy seeing other people's. I hope they'll continue putting out new sculpts in this line in urethane--I'd happily take them in either resin.

10. I wonder how long it will take till they ship? Thats the worst-waiting and waiting to get it home. I have brownies and custom house dolls I wonder if I'll even see this year. I've never ordered from unidoll before. Anybody know how fast they are?

11. When I ordered my Chabi I had to wait for about 6 weeks, I think. Mind you, I've also pre-ordered a Unoa Sist and the delivery time is anything from September this year to February next... :|

12. They seemed about average to me at 6 weeks. But that was back in 2007. I'm not sure if that's changed. It seems a lot of people are ordering, though - so I'd give them a bit longer?

13. There is the rain season now in Korea. Which can delay the production. I ordered a pair of hands last year and it took Unidoll 3 weeks. Which was still on their schedule.

14. i'm starting a layaway on UH-21 for my girlfriend. she's my girlfriend's dream doll and i've been hassling Unidoll for over a year now, trying to find out when they were going to re-release them. they've fulfilled their promise!

i noticed there isn't an option for white skin on the item pages, are the dolls available in white via the request form or are they not doing them in that colour? Uni's normal skin is very peachy.

15. I understood that the re-releases are only available in the "normal" skin tone that the later dolls come in.

Ooh, and lucky girlfriend! I wish my husband would do that for me. ;)

16. So far I know Unidoll has never offered white skin. With me the Unidoll normal skin does show white on my pictures XD There was a time when I didn't pay attention on White Balance, people thought Ark was white skin.

17. ah i see, i'll have to order normal skin then.

hehe yes, especially since i'm using my own birthday money to get it for her. but she really deserves it, she's been so supportive of me :)

yes! your Ark looks so pale :) i've got a Unidoll Jace head and he's very yellow, he was quite yellowy when i bought him. i don't mind since i'm dying him black anyway. i wasn't really sure whether they offered white as an option, i think i misread the news email i got sent.

18. Everyone ordering better post lots of pictures when they get their dolls. My car has officially killed my hopes of layaway :(

19. Does anyone know which kind of shoes the uni girls can wear? I'm used to my other dolls who got problem feets and hard to find shoes XD. I wonder if for these girls it would be a bit more easier.

@nissi_nirvana: Sorry about your car. :( Hopefuly you will find a good replacement.

@prettyhatemachine: Compared with the french resin, the normal resin is quite pale. I think if I compare Ark with my sister Uh-14, hers will be more yellow.
      Despice Ark is yellowed alot too. :P but he got a nice yellowlike tan.

20. My UH-14 girl fits all SD girl shoes I have bought so far and I buy them at Dollheat, Luts, Dollmore and other shops that have standard SD sized girl shoes. She's has standard sized feet. ^_^