1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll - Unilimited resale

Sep 5, 2009

1. I think this is wonderful of Unidoll! I have a UH-08 and absolutely love him - and I hope we'll see some new 08's on the forum now! Several of the sculpts really appeal to me - there's just something about them that's so down to earth. I would love to have a UH-09 and a UH-11, but such a short ordering period (and so little dolly budget!).

2. I emailed Unidoll in January and the email I got back said they would be releasing the limiteds in regular resin soon so to watch for it. After it took so long, I had begun to think they decided against it. I'm happy they are being released again, but it really isn't a good time for me. I'll have to think some more about it. It would be really nice if the time was extended or there was a longer layaway available.

3. Denver Doll allows up to four months for layaway. ;)

4. I know, but I kind of need a longer one than that. Sad isn't it, lol. Thanks for the help, though:)

I know CAD usually can do a longer layaway, but they want 50% down ($255). If I could do the 50% down than I wouldn't really need a longer layaway, now would I?

5. It is too bad they did'nt show some updated photos of the dolls with new face-ups and photos of the bodies. There are'nt many owner dolls around to look at and I am torn between 3 sculpts.

6. ^ this. it's a struggle to find any owner pics. they're so rare :(

i started the layaway on UH-21...just as a postal strike was announced in the UK. worst timing ever! hopefully the strike will have passed by the time she gets shipped out to me.

7. I am looking to purchase a DIM MnM head NS. Does anyone know if Uni doll Body is a resin match? (male body and male head)

8. UH-03 has been on my wishlist for YEARS, and the timing is so bad.. I just bought another doll for the first time in two years, and it will be really hard for me to afford another doll right now. On the other hand, it is almost impossible to find a unidoll limited in the second hand market, so I think if I can't get her now, I'll never get her... :( I don't know what to do.

9. @Tiasdolls: The old mnm ns did match with Unidoll, but the newest one doesn't. It's more pink.

@CinnamonTea: Yes indeed, the chance you will find her on 2nd market is very slim.
      I was on the same boot, just got two dolls already in two months. I couldn't get another, but I did put UH-03 on layaway.

10. Luckyl, we might not be able to help you with the head sculpt, but I'm sure if you want pictures of the body someone should be able to help you. I can do small bust girl ;).

11. Thanks nissi_nirvani! I would love to see your girl body and any boys if possible.

I am torn between UH-09, 06, and 11 right now, I hope I can decide before the deadline.

12. @Sint: Layaway is an option, of course. But I really can't justify buying another doll right now. I think I'll have to keep her in my mind as the ideal doll that I'll always and forever will be in love with, and then I'll never have to be disappointed : ) And if I'd find her second hand sometime, that'd be like.. fate or something.
      Please spam A LOT of pictures when you get your 03 girl, I'd just love to see some more pictures than that's on UH's site.

13. Well, I think I might go ahead and put UH-09 on layaway at Denverdoll. I really shouldn't be doing this because I just had to pay for a faceup for my CH Sia, but all your talk of the scarcity of the limited has made me decide to go for it. I figured if he comes in and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, I can always resell him.

14. @CinnamonTea: Ok, will spam pics, when she arrives ^^

Got a bit bored of waiting XD and copied the list Luckly made. I've added more peeps.

Sint: UH-03
      Luckyl: UH-06
      FunnyLori: UH-17
      Gracie: UH-09
      Despair06: UH-21
      aernath: UH-01
      62kitty: UH-08 and UH-14
      prettyhatemachine: UH-21

Tomorrow the six weeks past for me ^^ So maybe Unidoll is ready with casting, maybe as they seem very busy with their new line and tinies.

15. Please add me : UH-08 and UH-15 (LAYAWAY)
      Thank You

16. Ok, done ^^

Sint: UH-03
      Luckyl: UH-06
      FunnyLori: UH-17
      Gracie: UH-09
      Despair06: UH-21
      vinge: UH-08 and UH-15

Lovely to see the diversity ^^

17. Amazing to me that the 08 is the only repeat.
      Cool! And thanks for making up the list! :)
      Barely passed three weeks for me... :(

Funny, but I didn't realize they weren't going to use French resin until just now, reading this thread. :doh Not that I really care. :lol: I was just so bereft when they stopped selling these "limiteds" that had been around for sale, forever! I had just gotten into the assumption that they'd always be there. And just never got around to getting the ones I wanted.
      So, bad timing, but I had to nab my little 01 guy, and just bear the cost. :) In keeping it as low as possible, I didn't get the hands with the separated fingers, or a faceup. I would love the faceup they show in their *measly* two pictures, but really couldn't add the extra to the bill. :sweat

And yes! :o I've been a bit surprised that there AREN'T more of these guys and gals around on the boards! The faces are, as kboyd912 said, down to earth, and very comforting, like hot chocolate or warm soup on a cold day. :)

Oh, and side note: my boy's name - Huey. *chuckle*

18. That's a nice name, Aernath.
      Well, I couldn't keep saying Uh-03 without making people go "what?" I named her Yoko after my favourite comic Yoko Tsuno.

19. Other than Gracie and myself, I am curious who else ordered from DDE and who ordered with or without a face-up, so I will update our list even further...

Sculpt Vendor Face-up
      Sint: UH-03 Unidoll No
      Luckyl: UH-06 DDE No
      FunnyLori: UH-17 DDE Yes
      Gracie: UH-09 DDE ?
      Despair06: UH-21 DDE Yes
      vinge: UH-08 and UH-15

20. HAHA! I'm used to waiting for Unidoll, my french resin hands took almost 6 months last year... My new UH-17 is from DDE with the faceup and extra hands. I wish we could have bought more of them, I love those hands and I ALWAYS break the same fingers. ^^; I'm also not done paying him off. One more payment. Woo! I can't wait to bring him home...