1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll - Unilimited resale

Sep 5, 2009

1. Hooray Sint! You are the first to hear of your doll's pending arrival! I bet you are excited! I know I am for you!:dance

Do you have your clothes and shoes ready for her yet?

2. No shoes yet :( But I got her some clothes and a wig. Hehe she won't come naked or bald XD.

Does any of you got a wardrobe ready?

3. Cool! I love getting things together for a new doll.

I did some bartering with a friend recently that sews and she has made some pants and a vest for me, next will start on a long jacket. I still will need to find a prince worthy shirt and some shoes before my boy comes. He is going to be my first SD size doll, so I will be starting from scratch on the wardrobe.

4. I would love to purchase something nice for my soon too be new girl but I have no idea what clothes will fit her and which will not:(

5. :) Woohoo!!! Ms. UniGirl has just been paid for and will be shipping from DDE on Monday!

:celebrateI. AM. STOKED.!! :celebrate

6. Still checking my status every day... (no change, no shipping yet)

7. Woohoo is right! Congrats Baakay! I am curious when you ordered your girl... You may be the first to get your uni limited!

8. I sent DDE the deposit on 9/23; they said they'd put in the order right away at that point, so I assume they did it either that day or the next.

I'm pretty amazed, because it was nearing the end of the order period and I figured I'd be one of the LAST to get her, not one of the first!

9. Holy Crap! I sent my deposit on the 16th of September! That might mean mine has arrived too! Usually DDE waits to send their orders in as a group... now I am really curious!

I have'nt been contacted yet though. *paces anxiously*

10. Ok, got the low down on the DDE arrivals. They got 3 dolls in and hope to see more soon! So that means Baakay and 2 other people's dolls are in at DDE and we will hopefully get to meet them soon!

11. ooo! yay! Did they tell you which kinds?

12. My UH-17 is one of the ones waiting at DDE! :D Unfortunately my fiance messed up my paypal a bit while I was gone on vacation and so I can't pay for another week or so to bring him home *sniff*

13. I send the last payment today and I have in no time shipping notice :lol::lol::lol:

14. Woah, congrats with the shipping notice!

But I haven't one either :( oh wait, I just look at the unidoll page and type here while it was loading.

I GOT A SHIPPING NOTICE TOO! :D

EDIT: lol package arrived in New Zealand and not in the Netherlands XD

15. Congrats to everyone who has gotten their shipping notices!

Can't wait to see the 08, 03's, 15 and 17 coming in!

16. I am totally surprised. The doll are on Douane :aeyepop:.
      The were sent already on Thursday. :abambi:

17. I am surprised too. Normally I get an email from Unidoll that they shipped my order. I'm still waiting for a reply of Unidoll, why they send me the wrong trackingnumber.

18. Cross one´s fingers Sint :clover

19. Doooooood!!! *happy flail*
      I just checked the Unidoll site, and checked my order: "DELIVERY"!!!
      WOOOOT!!! *happy flaildance*
      Got a tracking number, but it doesn't show in the system just yet. Oooooooo I am so anxious!!!! My little Huey! *squeeee* He's on his way He's on his way He's on his way!

Oh, and yeah, no email sent to me either. :nowords:

Double oh, I ordered and paid in full, the same night Baakay did.

BAHAHAHA!! Triple Oh, my mail just got forwarded, and lookee! Shipping notice email from Unidoll! :XD:

I'm just so crazy stoked! :lol:

Wooot!! (Too bad I'm working that day! rar. Good thing my husband's NOT! ;) )

20. Well my post is a bit expos facto (After the fact) Ordered a Cafu Otter from Unidoll thru DDE. They got 2 in and both were damaged and the heads had to be sent back to have the face up redone. Waited another month and finally she is home. I wanted the one with the same face up as the Wonder Woman they offered at one time. Something soft, delicate and dainty, and for an Otter that is something to be said. She is so cute. Kinda like a SharPei puppy... big head, smaller body. Just have to do the pink eyelashes and we are all set. Good luck to all those waiting for your kiddos to come in. Hope your wait time is short.

- ShadowHawke -