1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unidoll - Unilimited resale

Sep 5, 2009

1. Thanks Vinge. Unidoll contacted me and there was a mistake at the post office with the tracking. Now I'm not sure if my girl is traveling around the world or if she is laying at the Dutch customs. That's still a mystery. Edit: Ok she is in New Zealand by mistake of the post office. But they will send her back to the Netherlands. Lol, just my luck XD Yep I think she will arrive by Christmas.

2. Mine was one of the three that arrived on Saturday. He is an UH-09 and should be here by Friday. I sent my order into DDE on the last day of the order period in the final hours so Unidoll must have been kind enough to work on the DDE order quickly.

I had him on layaway until the end of January, but decided to pay him off early. I noticed on the Unidoll site that his LE outfit was still available. I wish I had looked more carefully on the website and ordered it as well.

3. Hope your girl finds her way home soon Sint! Sounds like she is taking the long way home unfortunately...

Congrats Gracie on your UH-09 arrival! Did you order him with a face-up? I seriously considered him as well and can't wait to see yours! I also wish I had ordered the boy prince outfit. It looks outstanding, but just could'nt quite swing it right now. I ordered mine around the 16th of September from DDE so Uni-doll must be doing certain sculpts in a particular order, not necessarily when the order was placed since I am sure mine probably went in with yours. It is really rather curious the random way the dolls are being shipped. At first, I thought maybe they were starting with low numbers and going from there, but it seems almost random. Maybe it has to do with the number ordered of each sculpt. If there were more of certain ones ordered, then maybe they are making them first..that is the only trend I can think of so far based on the way they are coming in. Hope you take tons of photos!

I am kind of scrambling trying to buy some last minute clothes in hopes they will be here when my doll finally arrives.

4. She's here!! I don't have working batteries in my camera at the moment *GRUMP*!! and the shots I took of her before it died are not something worth sharing.

She's a Unidoll UH-03.

When I pulled her out of the box -- the HUGE, HUGE box! O_o I thought first "oh my what a lovely body!" and second "oh my, what a strange HEAD!"

She definitely has all the earmarks of the early Unidoll sculpts, including my French resin Elfdood :) -- namely, the chin that is flattened in such a way that it looks much better close down against the neck. And yet the head mobility is absolutely outstanding!

Resin? gorgeous. Construction? I see one parting line on her neck that will need sanding, just because of where it is, but otherwise she's done very nicely indeed. I adore the hands. She stood like a champ, right out of the box. Came with a lovely wig, although not the one she'll stay with.

But here's the thing! I was worrying about the size of her head in comparison with her body, when my husband walked by and said "what are you worrying about? She's absolutely gorgeous!"

I have well over 50 dolls and this is the first one he's EVER said that about! :D He also pointed out that she has a classically proportioned head to body ratio, and lots of our other girls don't. As soon as he said that, I knew that's what was worrying me -- and he's absolutely right.

She's gorgeous and will be staying regardless of whether she fits the character I had in mind for her (but I think she will :) )

5. Wow! You sure got her fast Baakay-Congratulations! Thanks for your review/critique. It is very helpful and reassuring. Do you like the eyes she came with? Just curious.

You know you must have a stunning doll when the husbands chime in to give their approval!;) Will you be giving her a face-up? Can't wait to see some photos when your camera gets fired up again.

6. Congratulations Baakay! I can't wait to see pictures

Luckyl, I ordered him with the face-up and the special hands, too. I am hoping he looks like the promo photos. He will be only my second boy so I am searching around here to try to find something for him to wear. I like the wig he is shown with so I am going to try to make a fur one like that. We'll see, lol.

I really debated getting him because I really didn't need to spend the money right now, but I had admired him for quite a while and since this was the last shot, I figured I should go for it. I guess it is good that I didn't see the oufit sooner. I am starting to get excited about his arrival, though. Now to tell DH about him:doh

7. I know what you mean about debating whether to get one of these dolls. Mine will be my first SD size doll so it was kind of a gamble, but he was the size I wanted, the price was decent, and I liked the sculpt and body based on the very limited photos available. I am very curious what the Unidoll face-ups will look like on these sculpts because the website photos are a few years old. Who is "DH" ? Does that stand for "Dear Hubby" LOL?

8. Congrats Baakay! I'm really looking forward to any pictures of her ^^ I'm so curious how Uh-03 looks like. Good to hear she is in a good proportions. The average bjds are indeed bobble heads, tin neck and small body ;) I can't wait for mine Uh-03 ^^

I'm still waiting for mine, she is still stuck in the wrong country XD.

9. I'm only an hour up the road from DDE, so I half expected her to arrive Monday. But of course the packages have to go through all the usual post office procedures, so that slows things down a bit. I am going to give her a faceup (she says with some trepidation, as sometimes her faceups are good and sometimes not-so-good) :) And yes, lovely eyes, very dark brown with swirls. They're glass with stems and are delightful.

I couldn't believe it when the camera clicked off last night and refused to come back on. Rawr! That's kind of why I got this girl as well. I need another particle of resin in the house like I need a third nostril, you know? But she has such a different face, and her promo pics looked just like the girl I wanted... so, last chance, dive in!

Arrgh! That's awful! Well she's lovely, so I hope she gets to you soon!

Goal for today? Batteries! :doh

10. Douane finally set free my parcels. On Wednesday they will home. :lol:

11. Grats Vinge ^^

News on my girl, she is still stuck in New Zealand >.> Absolutely no movement in the tracking.

12. Great news Vinge!

Sint: How awful your girl is still stuck. I wonder how long it will take after she leaves New Zealand to make it home?

No news whatsoever on my end.

13. After that it will take a week or two when she arrives at my country's customs. It is just annoying I have to wait for her in a foreign customs already.

How long have you been waiting, luckyl?

14. Sint, send You inquiry Unidoll? I think, that it is long time *_*

15. Maybe Baakay will have pictures for us soon while you guys wait. I just want to see a #3 since she was on my list.

Luckyl if they are the same eyes they were using back when I got my girl they ought to be gorgeous. Mine were a lovely grey-green glass. I don't usually do glass at all (I prefer urethane) and I don't have anyone to put them in but I can't bear to part with them because they are are just so pretty.

16. I ordered through DDE on 9/16. Man, that customs BS is really going to drag things out it sounds like. You really were'nt kidding when you said it was going to be around Christmas!:o:o

nissi_nirvani: That is nice to know the glass eyes you got were really nice. I hope they continue with the same type this go round.

17. *ears perk* Did I hear my name?

Ok well... :| I've gotten as far as spraying her. Tricky when it's been in the 20s & 30s here (that's Fahrenheit...). Not good painting weather. And I have gotten batteries for the camera, huzzah. I'm hoping that over the upcoming holiday weekend - 4 days starting Thursday -- I will be able to get her faceup done!

It won't be spectacular, I'm no artiste ;) But I think she needs a faceup before we do pictures! :)

18. I'm looking forward to any photos of your girl, Baakay ^^ Good luck with faceuping.

Well, I got a respond back from Unidoll. They are very helpfull and trying their best to track down my girl. I contacted my home post office too, but still no news on where she is right now. New Zealand said they send her back and I know The Dutch mail system is a bit slow sometimes with updating. But between a week something has to happen? At the moment she is somewhere in Limbo.
      I'm trying not to think about it to much. All I can do is wait now.

19. Well I did get my UH-09 on Friday. Got to find a minute to take pictures. I was somewhat disappointed in him though. He is so floppy and loosely strung that he won't stand on his own and he even has trouble sitting. The middle joint in his chest just wants to keep popping out. He is so bad he is going to need to be restrung. Sueding won't even help him. I had to go back to the pictures on the website to make sure this was the same doll because he does look a lot different than the promo pics. His resin color is a weird almost sickly colored yellow. I've never seen a color quite like this. There really is a large difference between the beautiful french resin in the promo picture and the urethane on this last batch.

I am glad I ordered the special hands because the basics really have no definition and the fingers weren't even separate. I was given blue glass eyes, but changed them to Soom purple nebula to try to make him look a little more like the promo pictures. They did include the wig from the promo pictures. I was surprised when DDE charged me $34 for shipping, but after seeing the super huge box they sent him in, I can certainly see why.

I'm hoping he will grown on me. I've been a lot more happy with my Custom House SDs. Even the ones I got during the dreaded wait. He just doesn't seem as solid as my other BJDs.

20. My two are still "waiting delivery" and I placed my order 9/13, payment confirmed on 9/16. Just posted on their Q&A board to find out what is going on with my order as I have not received a shipping notice or any sort of update, and it's been over 8 weeks now. :(