1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Universe Doll Discussion

Jun 5, 2017

1. Thank you for finding out more @kaitan That is unfortunate UD is not popular enough to keep on Clover. But at least Bhiner is an option.

2. @kaitan: thanks for finding out the reason and letting us know. That is a bummer. I guess I will have to purchase from Legenddoll in the future.

3. Finally I can post pictures of my Universedoll boy here :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. What a cutie! I love his faceup.

5. Thank you :XD:

6. Just a head's up...
      Christina/New Clover Singing is carrying Universe Doll again!

You can purchase White Fox SP and Blue Wolf SP in the limited tan color, but she is able to get the other dolls (but not in the tans as the tans are only limited to the aforementioned SP sculpts).

7. Hello ^^
      I have a question about the 75 body does it come with extra private parts ? And how long does it take for the body to be shipped?

8. @krystina He's so sweet! I like his tiny mouthed smile.

I think at some point, I will take advantage of Legenddoll being willing to sell you only a head and putting the body up for sale as in stock, for a human De'Ath. I think that frail little DFH 72cm body would look just right for something I have pictured.

9. Oh is Clover Singing selling US Doll again? If so, I might have to take advantage of that!

Finally sending my Shiyu for faceup/blushing (it was so hard to choose which hands to send along with him; he has so many).

10. Miss my UD buddies, where are we all? <3

I got measurements from my Shiyu this morning (for Stacy's Pink Ocean custom tailored outfits). I might pack him up today for his upcoming appointment with Angel Toast, although his arrival time needs to be in June.

I'd love to add another UD doll to my crew in future, just can't settle on whom. I'll keep checking and probably wait until UD's winter sale period.

Shiyu should be all done and on his way home by late summer, so I'll have him fully painted and dressed and all for autumn/winter (favorite seasons)! <3