1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Universe Doll Discussion

Jun 5, 2017

1. I know, right?! I saw him on Etsy this morning and was like, oooooooooooooh!
      I'm going to need an entire collection of heads. :sweat

(Also, can I just say that your doll covered in crystals is amazing, @americanseamstress ! I love it so much!!)

2. @Lady Ravenswood

Luckily, I think I'm safe from him (or I'm saying I'm safe from him at least :XD:) because my modded De'Ath head (with an open mouth) serves the purpose I would use the new head for (I really like UniverseDoll's somewhat deep eyes and kinda sleepy/sexy eyes--not really sure how to explain it). I think I would be in much more trouble if the horns looked less futuristic and more gnarled and organic.

But seven of my dolls have open mouths--and I've modded many of them myself because for some reason I really like the look. So seeing a UniverseDoll with an open mouth makes me happy. :dance

3. I'm just really on a fantasy ears kick at the moment.
      I swear I keep looking at my dolls and thinking, I should mod elf ears on there. :sweat

I think I'm still more of a sucker for Rua. Argh, and he's limited...

4. @Lady Ravenswood
      That tongue is awful cute! And elf ears sound like a great idea—I have one doll (my SimplyDivine Harlequin) I want to give slightly pointed ears to—just the tiniest hint of a point at the tip. Someone I knew in grade school had just very slightly fae ears like that and I thought it was really cool!

Edit: Autocorrect :|

#84 americanseamstress, Nov 22, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    5. I finally ordered a Shock.Zacharias beast version-head :)
      I already have the body (Universe Doll too...i really love this body XD), and with him i have something like a grail doll.
      I´m so excited to get him :D

6. @StillsEve

Congrats! Zacharias looks so calm and serene, but there is an undertone of sassiness underneath that makes me smile! :lol:

7. I ordered the Rua head from Musen in normal skin! I'm so excited. I've been staring at the website every day leading up to my payday so I can get him. His sculpt is so quirky and cool! Now to hunt down a good normal skin resin match

8. @KiwiNinamori

Awesome! I look forward to seeing more owner pictures of that sculpt! Do you have plans for him that you would be willing to share--I love hearing everyone's stories! :3nodding:

9. @americanseamstress Me too! I want to see what everyone does with this head. He is going to be my character named Fable. He is a guy cursed by a broken contract with a demon because he has a bad habit of lying. His punishment now is to not be able to lie anymore. But he also has the benefit/misfortune of knowing when other people are lying to him. (Makes it sort of hard to trust people). So I his character is this modern day rebel type and he actually has a seal tattoo on his tongue of his contract. XD hopefully there is enough space on the sculpt's tongue to put a tiny tattoo on it lol

10. @KiwiNinamori

That sounds really cool! I hope you have room on the tongue because I really look forward to seeing that tattoo! Hopefully I'll see more of him on your YouTube channel!

11. I definitely will put it up there! I still also want Universedoll Lindberg and Angodoll Nero as well. So many dolls so little money >_<

12. @KiwiNinamori
      Ugh! I sympathize! I really want an AngoDoll Hazal because I love the bone structure, but I keep getting distracted by other dolls with limited ordering periods! :doh

13. Oooh, I'm so excited to see a Rua!! I want that sculpt so badly...but I doubt it's going to happen for me. Ah well. I shall have to live vicariously through your guy, so please spam him! ^___^

14. I just had to share. Look how pretty! :love

[​IMG]

I got the whole collection of haaaaands! <3

15. My Musen Rua head came in today and I love him! This is a nicely sculpted head. I got him in normal skin and he is just a bit more paler than the Akagidoll body I tried him on. With a faceup it won’t be noticeable at all XD He arrived really quick too @americanseamstress. Less than a month from order to delivery. I’m highly impressed.

[​IMG]

16. Whuh? How did I miss this?

@Lady Ravenswood

Now you've done it--I want those hands! Darn! (My next dolly order is getting longer!)

@KiwiNinamori

That resin match looks really good! And it looks like either the Etsy shop uses a different CoA than buying from UniverseDoll or they updated it. (The ones I have are just a promotional photo of a different doll! :XD:)

I like the graceful lines of that body paired with the head--he looks kind of fey and like quite the troublemaker! He'll be irresistible with a faceup!

And it looks like MusenMusen continues to roll out more dolls--I saw this one the other day (before the exam avalanche started and random DoA comments were my only break).

17. Waaaa~ I love him, @KiwiNinamori ! :love
      And I agree, he looks really good on that body. I LOVE the Universe Doll body, but somehow I think that one really fits him now that I see him on it. I'm excited to see what you do with him! Please share lots of pictures. :chocoheart

Argh, I know @americanseamstress that grumpy little elf is such a cutie! I really do need like one of every head. :sweat
      As for the hands...dooooo iiiiiiiit. They are so beautiful. :: clutches all the hands and hugs them ::

18. @Lady Ravenswood

You have them arranged so nicely in a ring it makes me want smaller ceramic ones for a necklace! I do really love the long fingers!