1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa - Alchemic Labo Preorders open with Crescent SHOP!

Sep 9, 2004

1. I agree with what was said that if you really want el elf that you should get him. With Unoa, preorders are EXTREMELY seldom (once or twice a year), but I'm sure there will be another one. And there will always be someone who bought theirs and then after the months of waiting for the doll to finally be produced (it does take a while!) so when they get it they may have changed their mind and they may sell it. and then you may be ready to buy one. :)

as to when we pay, I'm guessing since alchemiclabo says that you have to pay up front that Masamichi will ask us to pay up front, but to be honest I dont remember from last time, and I'm not sure that I'm translating the page correctly. masamichi said he'd work on the preorder page for us this weekend so we should know relatively soon all the details.

Again, I'm so so grateful for Masamichi helping us. He's always so dependable and sweet!!

just a reminder not to email him about Unoa, you guys ok? We'll know soon and the last thing he needs is a bunch of emails delaying him doing his job!

2. I saw a notice on Crescent Shop listing two periods for preorder, one starting today (september 11).

Now what I want to know is if Masamichi can buy optional parts only, if you already have an Unoa. I have a Painted Unoa Sist purchased through Masamichi in the last preorder and I just want the optional large breast torso for her.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

3. I don't know what Masamichi will be allowed to do, but on the order form the parts are listed seperately. Seems to imply that you can get the parts seperately.

Where did you see this at Crescent Shop? Did I miss the notice?

4. If this preorder is like the one last October, you could order the optional parts separately, but I believe it was only if you'd previously ordered your Lusis or Sist through Crescent, or were currently ordering a full doll through them.

Lia

5. The link is here in the news section:

http://www.crescent-shop.com/cgi-bin/news/news.cgi?vew=1

I was almost right, it's now from 13/09 to 16/09 for the unpainted kits.

Also I DO have a Sist from Masamichi, so if he can take the parts only I can have the torso then. I just need to convince my father to let me buy it. -_- Well if it's the same as last time obviously.

Thanks for the info btw!

6. Oops, missed that. Sorry, I'm a bit tired I guess. :oops:

Interesting that Masamichi has a different order window than Alchemic Labo's website. I guess that's the time they gave him.

I was all excited about the 11th and the order-form opening. Oh well. Soon. :grin:

7. I think those who have ordered dolls before can order parts through him,

but just wait a little while and we'll see! :)

8. Hiya, I bet this sounds like a silly question but I never used Cresent Shop before. Where do I find this order form page?

9. dont be mad....but am I understanding correctly that Masamichi will have an order form at Crescent?

I sure hope so my translator had a hard time with AL's order form.
      Did you catch the Jan 2005 date on AL's order form.

Lolly

10. yes, masamichi will have an order form on his site WHEN he is ready to take orders (probably the 13th.)

unless you are a resident of Japan, you can't use the orderform on Alchemic Labo's site.

11. I believe that is in reference to the fact that many people had to wait so long for their Unoas the last time. Basically, he wants you to know that you might have to wait until early next year to get your doll, because he makes them per order, and wants you to be aware of that before you order.

This is so exciting, I think I'm gonna pass out. @___@ *fanfanfan*

12. Yay :D Prices are up on Crescent shop with list of extras , etc.. Prices are a bit more than expected :grin: Ordering begins later tonight.. :D
      Cheers
      Gloria :daisy
      Off to make decisions.... :wink:

13. yikes prices are up! javascript:emoticon(':crushed')

Still says 38000 on the reserve at AL so I am hoping that the 465 kit price is Crescents fees and handling charges. They mention handling for parts but not for kits...could it be more yet?

Gosh its going to be a very long time till Dec/Jan

Lolly

14. $465, I think covers his fee, but not shipping. Shipping is listed separately at the bottom of the page, about $45 I think which is reasonable.

remember that if it wasn't for masamichi we couldnt get them at all and think about the markup fees on the aftermarket on YJ! :o

if you guys need pictures of the items go here:
      http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoabody
      http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoaparts
      http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoacloth

15. The reason I ask is so that I dont get SHOCKED later. Doll budget must be kept under control. I hate those kinds of surprises. It seems to be about 20-25% more and that happens to be about what they charge for shopping services and their shipping is reasonable. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, I am so happy that he can handle this cause YJ is so WAY MUCH more money by the time you are said and done! -Been there done that took days to get over that shock!

Lolly

****totally made clear by eg now on preorder page, no handling!******

16. Ah.. I have a request of someone who is ordering from Cresent..

Is there any way I can piggy back on your order and get the long brown optional wig ( http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoaparts&file=1069031785)
      unoa optional hands http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoaparts&file=1069031122?
      and the white and black undies and t-shirt set http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/great/tokine/unoacart/list.cgi?category=unoacloth&file=1094881232
      I don't own an Unoa.. I actually wanted them for my Sharmin, so I can't order through cresent. ;_;

PM me or email me at nekoqueenbastet @ yahoo . com.. I'm going to post this on the marketplace board as well, if you see a double post.

I can pay via paypal (i'll cover all additional fees I incur) as soon as you need, as I have enough money in my account for it.

17. I can add them to my order if you havent heard from anyone yet...I am only getting one set of hands and 1 long brown wig so I would hit my max then.

BTW I thought I remembered that there was a problem with the golden color wig and that all Lusises would have dark brown wig, but the pics all show the golden hair......wonder why I think this?

Lolly

18. Okay , I know this will probably sound like a dumb questions, but I couldn't help myself, I have to ask it.
      How do we order the Unoas?
      Will there be an order form for U.S. buyer? ~or~
      Do we send our order request through email form when we are logged into our membership?
      And do we have to wait to hear back from cresent before we pay?
      Im a member at cresent shop, but have never ordered anything with them.

19. you login at crescent-shop.com and then you go to "shopping" on the left hand side of the screen (once you login). you'll see a link under shopping on the left that says "Unoa preorder".

That page will allow you to preorder starting tomorrow the 13th. you can see more details on the page though.