1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. :o I am so lucky :grin: My boy/girl arrived today no custom charges :grin: :daisy

Custom value written on form was jpy 40,000 hope this helps

2. Thanks Blossom and congratulations :lol:
      Maybe the fee won't be too high then :grin:
      Please post pictures when you have put him together and
      get the time and thanks for checking your parcel for me, i think
      i will give them a cheque as its easier than trying to guess!
      Fiona

3. lucky! I want unoa boys already! Lucky for me, the boys dont have nearly as high a resale value as the girls, so in the next month think of me if you want to part with your boy! (either one).. i have a faceplate waiting for a boy body!

Yay for working two jobs! ^________^

4. My face plates don't fit very well on the boys, I have 4. So get the boy you love best you may end up having to use the face he comes with.

The only one that fit well was the OOH face.

I will try out my sist later today for you.

5. I have the bully face I want to put on him. ;_____; In the end i'm going to get three boys, or ideally. The bully face for a boy, l-bi and b-el. I just needed an extra boy body.

if you have the bully face, if you could take a picture of how it fits? I want to know if I'm going to have to resell the faceplate and get a different doll for Fachtna (narin most likely).

6. I just tried a bully face on the boy body and although it was a bit off I think you could do a little creative sanding and it might fit better. Either way it did go on and the right wig could cover up the bad fit.

7. Yes I tried the bully face like beckers it was a bit off.

It is just a bit tilted rather than centered in the back head. This is slight and would only be visible at the join of the head face. What always worried me is that it won't be as secure on the back head so there is more likelyhood of it pooping off. This would have to happen with say changing a wig or accidently nudging the face plate.

8. I'm running late for work but tonight I will take some photos to show how the different face plates fit if no one else does it sooner. (It will be very late tonight and I'm on west coast, so plan on tomorrow morn.)

9. Lolly had one didnt she of her boy with the sleeping head face-on ?
      cant remember were I saw it :grin:

10. I posted this in the marketplace too, but if somebody wants to part with their B-el...I want one so bad x_x Please PM me if you want to sell him.

11. hmm.. i really don't want to risk fachtna's head falling off all the time, he's already missing an arm! XDD ((the character only has one arm, left missing at the shoulder). So I might just go with getting a different company (thinking Narin).

I'll wait on the photos. I'm super anal about matching peices and perfect fits XD thanks for the info! looking forward to piccies.

12. OK I did it, I tried all my extra faces on.
      This is just wrong ... Sist face on him and his face on her. Both fit fine .... as seen with tape my Sist has the flying face syndrome ( a couple of others do too) My Lusis when I had her was tight but she could trade with Wynne and all the other faces too. See how his resin is pinker!

[​IMG]
      Second pic Wynne gets her face back and Hawk tries the bully face, it fits

[​IMG]
      Third I tried the winking face, it fits fine too

[​IMG]
      Finally I try the sleep faces, the only one that even remotely fits is the one I am customizing to be an elf, see where it wont seat right and is askew?
      [​IMG]
      Finally after all that they asked to be put back correctly!
      [​IMG]

After doing this I have decided that I am not sure I like any of the girl faces on him so much and pray that he does some optional faces for the boys!

13. thanks for the photos! That makes it clear that the bully face is waaaaaay too girly to be used for the doll i had in mind.

that helps so much! thanks :) I think i'll just stick to making aeri's two brothers (b-el and l-bi) and leave her boyfriend out of it. The face looks much too girly to be a boy compared to the other boys.

14. Yeah I did paint it girly, but did you see the pic in Unoa Freak?
      He looks really cute there.

15. Aimee is selling hers on Ebay.

16. omg !!! and I have a Bully face flying here right now !!!
      Anar ,is going to be so cool!

17. I know, but I want to see if anybody else's is for sale too :) Thanks though ;)

18. Wasn't there another boy preorder coming up I thought there was meant to be. But haven't heard any dates.

19. I haven't either...I sure hope there is...maybe in Dec. I hope?

20. I strung my first dollfie!!!!

It was not all fun but I did it. The arms are strung too tight and keep springing up as if he is holding a tray. anyone else have this issue? I am hoping the elastic will settle and the arms will loosen?

The legs are perfect tension :grin:

I put on his happy part (hint hint) and it is the perfect size, I think Frendy was saying it was way too large. But its the right size for his age :wink:

I love the happy part and I am glad it was a fun option for us adults, his left hand is nicely sculpted too :wink: . I was really surprised at his small size, he is so slim and has such a tiny butt!

I never thought I would be writing a post like this but he is an amusing boy and really brought a smile to my face. I love humour and Araki did manage to add some of that to this boy! I wish I could add some funny pictures but this is not the place for them me thinks :oops:

Dreaming of a faceup for him wish I had the experience to do one.