1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. I'm going to try to get an L-bi.

I don't like B-el at all. He looks kind of arrogant to me, while L-bi looks intelligent and shy.

I may be in the minority, but I'm not very fond of the "Bad" boys.

Tom

2. gyahh, i love Unoa style, i also love L-bi, i tend to go for the more innocent/cute looking ones. But alas i am now poor, i will have to wait some time for an oportunity to pounce on one of those cuties *moths fly out of pockets*

3. Totally excited, what a bad time ( is there ever a good one?) I cant decide which boy I like better.... to me B-el looks kinda haughty and L-bi looks really sweet
      Its so hard to tell as so much depends on the painting and we just have the two to go by. I have seen so many different looks for Lusis that I think L-bi may be more versitle than B-el.... so excited, guess this puts Heath plans out the window!

4. So does this mean no girls this year? I don'tknow what to do, I would like a girl and boy,but cab only afford one. I would prefer a girl, but if only boys this year. I'll get a boy.
      But does anyone know for sure if there will be a preorder for Lusis/Sist this year?

5. :? Are they anatomically correct for boys? I know sounds dumb but I was just wondering.

6. No one knows except for Unoa's creator Mr. Araki. Crescent shop will post pertaining info when he gets it.

I want to know that too! :blush

7. Yes they are anatomically correct for boys.

8. The lite boy has a boy part so yes I think 99% sure they will be complete boys!

His dolls are always fully detailed :grin:

Well I will go broke and buy one of each so I don't regret it later. I am guessing it will be easy to sell one if I don't bond.

** I guess the only clothing these boys will fit will be DOD clothing which is hell to get hold of and limited styles. Anyone other brands you think they will fit?

9. I love the bad boys, so I'll be getting the silver haired one if at all possible. Geeze...I just got the Bermann too, so I'll be ultra poor. I did save up for the Unoa boy and the Bermann, so I'm ok, but I certainly wish they didn't come at the same time. It' sort of funny though...I might get them at the same time. :grin:

I hope Tom gets the sensitive one. That way we will have a pair of them and make interesting photostories of mine protecting him from other mean kids at school and his doing his homework...maybe? Hmmm? Or maybe not? whatever. :oops:

Love ya Tom! :daisy :D

10. These are good news!
      I'd love to get L-bi. :D

11. Do they come with their own wig or do I have to order additionally? :daisy

12. Well the order form for the boys is up on crescent-shop. But I read all the information and it sounds to me like the Unoa boys that can be ordered through them are not quite complete. They won't have the official wigs and they also won't come with the turning eye mechanism.

If you wait for the official pre order or get them through the lottery, the dolls will come with the correct wigs and eye mechanism.

This was what I got from the page. Please correct me if I've gotten any of this wrong.

I think I'll wait and place my order when I can get that cool eye mechanism.

Tom

13. I've just noticed that they started unoa preorder already.
      interestingly, this preorder is from hobby japan, not from alchemic labo and that
      the boys don't have eye mechanism and have different wigs. Additionally, masamichi
      noted that the dolls may look different than the pictures provided by alchemic labo???
      whaaat? I'm thinking of waiting until the actual preorder form alchemic labo.
      what do you think???

14. **stares at pictures**

**dies**

Oh gods....Here I was, happily resisting all things Unoa, and now.....

15. Excellent plenty of time for ordering- up until july 26 so I can wait and see whats going on with the girl unoas before making a decision. Wheee. so exciting though. Any other pictures of the boys out there?

16. Uhh..I'm kind of confused.
      So how will the AlchemicLabo boys be different from crescentShoppe order?
      No eye mechanism, no wig?
      I'm probably just being dense, but it sounds sort of odd to me.

As for myself, I really want both of them.
      But as some of you may know from takeo, I'm more into the arrogant little jackasses -molests Be-el-

17. ahh.. exciting. since the deadline is july 26 i can wait a bit and earn money without scrambling. whew!

and we an also wait to price compare from alchemic labo preorder (probably frill frill will take orders too :D)... and my friend will be in japan by then! (shes going on the nova program for a year).

18. OH NO! I was really excited now I don't know what to do. I guess I will wait.

No eye mech! etc..

I wish we had known this earlier. I wonder if there will definately be a preorder from alchemic later. Well I guess we have till september and hope that alchemic does one before then end of this offer.

I would not want to miss out on the boys. Though I would like assembled if its offered in the alchemic preorder.

19. some pictures: http://denofangels.com/unoaboy/
      (those are all the ones I've found so far)

But, my understanding is a few things:
      (a) my guess is that they do come with A wig, just not the official one. I could be wrong. the wording is a bit unsure.

(b) they probably also come with eyes, and possibly the eye mechanism, but don't come with eyes that are punched to work with the eye mechanism. I could be wrong!
      My unoa girl though, I don't like glastic style eyes, so I just took her eye mechanism out, and I use her 85% of the time with just glass eyes and no eye mechanism. It's a really cool mechanism,... but yeah.

(c) It might be a bad idea to wait until the LAST deadline. Keep in mind that all these dolls are made in the same factory as any AL doll... and that at some point in time they may say "aaack! This is TOO many orders!" and stop taking orders. Masamichi even mentioned this on the preorder site.

(d) in the last few preorders, there have never been assembled choices. So I wouldn't wait for an assembled doll.

(e) this leaves me wondering when the NORMAL preorder will be? Will it be after July ...??