1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. Do the boys come with the eye gimmick, but they eyes just arent drilled?

2. Yep, that seems to be the case.

~Kalmia
      (in on the last preorder and going nuts from waiting :lol:)

3. I finally got a bit of time to put my B-el together and the girls were intrigued!
      He still needs a faceup but I need to save that for another day.

[​IMG]

4. Beckers what a wonderfull collection :D

5. So many Unoa's..... *dies*

6. What a wonderful little family!! I thought I'd stop after two girls but you make me second guess that now ;)

7. wow ... great family ... I LOVE your bully face face up! Best one I have seen.

always need more Unoa......

8. Lolly's right Beckers, it's great - she looks like she's sorta going "okay, what-ever", and it's really cute. lookit all the unoas! lucky you!! :D

9. *_* whooa so many beautiful unoa's!!

10. Thanks, guys, for all of your sweet comments! Yes, I've got it bad for Unoa!! I still have a bit of work to do with them, 2 need faceups, and then I will start a website. I don't have much free time.

11. well, here's just a quick shot of my boy (sorry, the camera went off suddenly... damn batteries!)
      HEAVY IMAGE
      [​IMG]
      I was in the second preorder, but Masamichi-san e-mailed me, saying that he had gotten a few extra boys, and asking me if I wanted the boy to be sent... he didn't beg me :P I'm a very lucky girl XD

Died

BTW I have to repaint his teeth-part... too much paint, the piece doesn't fit well -_-"

12. Eep! He's SO cute! You did a great job on him! (So many cute L-bis... now I want him, too... :love)

Maybe if he got a few extras for this one, he'll have more extras for the next batch, and I'll get my boy soon? *heart skips a beat* I'm sure it's too much to hope for, but a girl can dream. :lol:

In the meantime, it's just nice to see all of your pretty boys... I can't wait until it's my turn to post mine! :D

~Kalmia

13. This silence is excruciating. T____T! If it weren't for the $550-shaped hole in my wallet, I'd almost doubt that I actually had a boy on the way. :lol: I find myself wishing that I had a sleeping potion a la Romeo and Juliet so I could just wake up when the package was on my doorstep.

Sigh!

Anybody heard anything lately that I've missed? Someone, please go post some B-el photos in the gallery so I have something to stare longingly at. ^_~

~Kalmia

14. Just some comparison questions between the boys and girls.
      Are they the same height?
      Can they wear the same shoes?
      Are the hands the same mold?
      Also my boys resin seem shiny, are the girls like that?
      Thanks Fitz

15. I just checked on the hobby-japan web site, and it says that they'll
      ship out the rest of the boys on dec. 19th! > A < yay!!!
      finally they are coming home!!!
      Maybe by late december or early January they'll arrive?
      I'm just hoping they don't get caught in customs.. -_-

~Hisui

16. hope this helps :wink:

17. Thanks for the reply. I coated the boys with MSC and now they are not shiny, but they were definitely shiny compared to my luts dolls.

18. I feel a bit jealouss...am I the only one? You got coool Mio outfits, a white skin Unoa and iff that's the 2 face ups done by Sairin I'm really really jealouss...O_O...
      Beautifull Unoas come live with me I will luv you tooooooooo!!

WAH Beckers you should share more pictures >_<!!!!

I luv them all!!!! I can't wait to see the boys paitned ^^!!!!

19. WAh I'm not the only 1 who ordered an Unoa boy late =_= I've been waiting 4evu...I'm not such a good wait-er...^^