1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. Thanks Aimee for clearing all that up for everyone.
      I ordered last night at 11, I figured I already had an eye gimick if I wanted it for him and like you, I tend not to use it much anyway. Was sorry to read about that wig ( love it) but..surely we can find one like it somewhere!
      Wynne is so excited to get a boyfriend!!!!!

2. Aimee what do you plan to do? wait or order.

Yes I will no doubt also use glass eyes as I like them. But I feel from a value point of view they would be worth less with out the eye mech and eyes with hole. Definately without the eye mech. I like to have it so the doll is complete and true to unoa function.

I am so tore however as if I miss out I will kick myself for a long time.

OUCH!

3. I haven't decided yet. ^_^...

remember, what I posted was just my opinion, I don't know for sure.

4. I've got an order in from Amazon JP for the new U-noa Freak book. My Japanese friend told me that the books have a pre-order form in them to allow you to purchase a boy kit, however, they only allow one per shipping address in Japan. :daisy

5. per shipping address I wonder how cresent is doing that then.

He does say he has to buy one mag per order.

6. He's worked it out with them, I'm sure.

7. :D GOOD!

Lucky us.

8. Hmm, now I am confused on what to do, buy now or wait for the official perorder. I guess it gives me time to see if I get that data entry job or not...

9. Yeh I am also stumped. The main reason is there is no guarantee that there will be a preorder directly. I do not mind waiting IF I know there will be.

URGH

10. I emailed ^____^;; masamichi last night because I was very curious to know what he will say about preorder from alchemic labo and what he means by "difference" bet unoa boys from hobby japan versus alchemic labo and here is what he said

[8] Hello, 2005/ 4/26(Tue) 14:09.22

Crescent Shop

I am afraid to say no, I cannot guarantee 100%.
      It all depends on Alchemic Labo.
      But most likely we will do. It might be next year.

The difference is the wig and eyes.
      All other part like mold is exactly the same.

Masamichi

it doesn't say much but at least this is his actual words.
      aerith

11. well, it does tell you one thing, that it might not be until next year.

I think, for my money, that I will go with this preorder. Especially since the eye mechanism isn't that important to me.

12. Yeh next year! thats a LONG wait a bit too long for me also.

I will order now too. OK Ordered - I am now very poor ordered both boys.

:oops: From looks of things I now have a 2-3 month wait for them.

Hey us ball jointed doll fans are the most patient people on this earth?

Aimee which will you be ordering I really couldn't resist both boys after seeing this shot. Wonderful face sculpting as usual.
      http://denofangels.com/unoaboy/boy14.jpg

13. I ordered B-El (the more um... manly looking one) I thought he'd be nice with my femmy Lusis. But both of them are adorable. if I had enough money, I'd want all four Unoa...!

14. i think im placing my bets on the preorder next year. i dont need them OMGRIGHTNOW, and it gives me enough time to move and build up my funds.

cant wait to see picture for all of those who are getting them :)

15. I'm with you dechanique! well, masamichi may be correct in saying next year but
      it could be earlier as well. four weeks ago when I emailed him about unoa boys
      preorder, he said he has no idea and could be long later. but now they have
      preorder with hobby japan. it's gonna be my first unoa so I want the first one to be with all unoa function. cross my fingers 8)

16. I am assuming the bodies are the same as the first ones.....I dont think they are anatomically correct because it says on the site that the body is the same mold and there is no difference.....
      Am I the only one who has come to this conclusion? Has there been information actually "stating" the boys are anatomically correct?

Dennis*

17. Yes they have the male part LOL.

there are even pictures that aimee included in this post one of them shows the part :D
      Small but there! Also the bodies are not the same as the girls far from it. Again look at the pictures you will see they have male chest and male body shape.

http://denofangels.com/unoaboy/

If you are talking about cresent he is refering to the fact that you will be getting the same boy mold as you would from alchemic.

18. It also looks like the Unoa boys will have double-jointed elbows... hope they upgrade the girls too.

19. really? they looked normal to me O_O