1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. Hey, I could be wrong, and I have never had a close look at Sist or Lusis, but since B-el and L-bi are being released after the UnoLa, it is possible that Araki-san implemented some of the new design features in the Unoa boys.

http://denofangels.com/unoaboy/boy07.jpg This picture shows it best, I guess.. it appears the elbow can bend both above and below the elbow-joint, especially since the left arm seems to be bent at a narrower angle than 90 degrees, something that doesn't usually happen on bjd's without causing an unsightly gap. You kinda see it here too: http://denofangels.com/unoaboy/boy04.jpg

But correct me if I am wrong, I haven't had the opportunity to handle any form of Unoa, so its all vague speculation and wishful thinking... I guess we will just wait and see.....

2. Augh, I wish I could order now.
      but I just got a Sakaki..
      Be-el will have to wait till next year unless some amazing wind of fate comes on by.

3. I guess we'll find out when we get them! I'm not sure either, but basically, since I don't see the double joint, ...? like Kaede has one, but you can see her's, you know? That would be really cool if they did! Arashi has a double shoulder joint too!!

4. Aimee have you been able to get Arashi?

I want to get him but don't know anywhere selling him?

:D My Kaede needs a mate.

Course my sist and lusis will have their boys.

5. Arashi isn't out yet...!

6. OH thanks, no wonder he is so hard to find.

7. the dolpa hasn't even occured yet, so there's no way anyone could have him. ^___^...

8. I think I'm going to become a doll-pirate.
      And like, pillage cool dolls before the come out so I don't have to wait xD

9. Yeh well invite me along - we need two plane tickets to japan to start. Two cat skin suits and a snorkle.

10. did anyone else order the 2 Unoa boys ?

I have never delt with Cresent shop , I have recieved conformation ,and got my order number
      I just wondered if anyone knew how long delivery is likely to be ?
      It was a case of order first ..think after

11. Carrie I only ordered one ( B-el) but received two emails from them titled:

Secure Credit Card Transaction
      Payment Receipt: 2529 Confirmation from CRESCENT TRADING

I have dealt with them before and they are great

12. thanks Lolly , that what I had
      Im so pleased
      I was gutted when I had to sell my Unoa , so these make up for it :grin:

13. Yep two boys coming for me!

Well you can order two girls on your the next girl preorder :wink:

14. I just preordered L-Bi, I couldn't resist him. :chibi Looking at him closer, he is so cute, and he won't look too weird if I dress him up in girls clothes. 'Cause finding clothes for him will probably be a pain. :oops: The eye mechanism would probably bug me anyway, and I don't think I can wait for an official preorder, lol.

Its too bad they don't have cat ears/tails offered though, that would be cute!

And looking at babelfish's translation of the info on the Unoa Freak website, I'm guessing that a wig of some type is included:

Commodity specification > ユノア ヴィエル (photograph: The right)/ユノア エルヴィー (photograph: The left) resin cast make doll kit (not yet paint not yet assemble) height approximately 44cm, new mechanism and the face part such as elbow/waist double joint the ルシス cyst and the exchange yes bore wig (ヴィエル: Silver Gray, エルヴィー: Gold Brown) acrylic eye (ヴィエル: Grey and エルヴィー: To - the ゼルグリーン) instruction manual attachment & private stand is not attached.

And maybe they do have the double jointed elbow? Ah, its hard to tell, I'll be happy either way though. ;)

15. WHAT IS THIS TRUE???????? we can order 2 girls next pre-order..OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!

How'd yah know????????

save muney..money save...

16. Well I know cause if there is a preorder it will be for Sist and Lusis LOL.

They are the two girls that are offered at preorder time for the girls.

Not sure why your surprised?

:D

17. But every1 says you can only buy 1 doll per person no exptions!!

:? this is confussingggggggggggggg

18. You can buy one doll of each type.

19. From Masamichi you can even get (apparently) one of each plus one extra of one of them for this order of the boys.

I got my Unoa Freak today, and the boys do have some articulation improvements, among others; the double-hinged elbows that I mentioned earlier. Eeee! Hope they make some improvements to the girls before the next preorder as well.

20. Now that is cool!! God I love unoa