1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. I got my Unoa Freak today too, and noticed the extra articulation......including the "interchangeable" part........ hehe :lol:

I gotta say.....I'm even more psyched to get a Lusis now after pouring over them mag!!! :grin:

2. That Junko feature was so cool I saw it on the ebay Freak mag for sale.

Did you guys get yours on ebay? I paid for the free mag that came with my boys just paying the extra shipping for it when I ordered them. I am guessing the mag arrives with the boys? Not before?

3. I got mine on ebay..... paid for it on the 7th and got it today!!! from Japan!! Now granted, I paid extra for fast delivery....but whoa :o

Did anyone notice the extra piece that goes into the torso (shown on the boy body) that closes the gap made when flexing or bending the doll? If the girls have this new feature, I wonder if the old large breast plate will fit with the new design. hmmmm

4. oh wow! That's totally awesome! :D! I can't wait to get my Unoa Freak magazine (as well as my boy) I loooove articulation!! O_O! Araki-san rocks!

5. OH this really makes the next girl order exciting!

It would be so cool if he also offered a white unoa option for the girl preorder.

Though I doubt it! We are so lucky. All my dolly love goes to unoa!

6. Not to spread doubt, but I was having a look at Araki's website, and the follwoing page: http://su-su.sub.jp/araki/pre_blb.htm talks about the boys and the Unoa Freak ordering...

My translation, rendered from worldlingo.com, says the following:

"
      As for the latest pre- pulling out selection sale amount because of
      test edition, contents below usually edition
      ("U-NOA FREAK" mail order amount) with it differs.
      Color tone of resin
      Doll eye (color and processing), bore wig (processing)

Package something related to packing such as seal, constitution
      and material of long sock
      Handling design and the like of instruction manual"

To me it reads as if the resin colour of the dolls ordered from Unoa Freak/Hobby-Japan may be different, as well as the missing eye-mechanism and change of wig. I could be wrong, so someone who can read Japanese might want to have a read of it for themselves.

On another note, I would REALLY like to know if Gentaro Araki plans to implement the improvements made in the boys bodies in the girls bodies as well before the next preorder.... fingers crossed !?!

7. Jeez well if the skin is a different tone we will have to hope its better than the usual tone.

Lukily I have never thought the skin tone on unoa was one of her best features, she is a tad on the yellow side. I do remember reading they will still be produced in the same environment as the original ones with the same molds and by put together by the same people? So why would the resin be different unless they are created by a totally different company then alchemic.

Maybe it reads that the skin tone will be different than the old resin but maybe it will be the same as any futher products of these boys. So the new resin color for Unoa.

Well lets hope.

8. I do wish someone could translate this about the resin... the eye thing and wig I can deal with....

I got some Unoa parts recently and some were very shiny and plasticky, the others were porous - more like Volks resin. MRC took care of that

The color of the resin of my Sist (from 2nd pre order) to my Lusis from the very last preorder is the same

Recently I separated the fingers on all the hands and saw how yellow the first dolls hands had gotten, after cleaning them I cant tell the difference now.

Still I cant wait to get my boy! He is gong to be just fine

9. You said after cleaning them? do you mean you cleaned the first doll and her yellow went away?

on her whole body? I would like details of what you used etc..

I think I will be a bit upset if the boys are not made by Alchemic at all !!

10. According to Crescent Shop:

"Body parts are all the same as Alchemic Labo. Manufactured at same factory."

So I'd guess that just the resin color may be different, not the type of resin or the body. I wonder why though?

And it seems that the next Unoa girls preorder may be awhile off, but maybe that's a good thing! The extra time could mean he's updating the molds, we can hope. :grin:

11. Yeh I hope he might add a new girl that would be nice with the new joints to the arms like the boys.

I would love to know about the resin however.

12. I thiiink that the resin thing is one of those batch differences.

'color may not be identical to color on monitor', as it were.

I really doubt Alchemic Labo is going to be associated with bad resin in any way, shape, or form.

Want My dolly--jumped for B-el, as I like his closed mouth and nicely set eyes. And his bod's cute too. :D

Ann in CT

13. Yes thats the thing that made me order them dispite the few difference is I felt that Alchemic Labo would hardly let a bad or lower quality batch of his dolls associated with his name be created.

14. Well, I wanted the girls, but since I passed on the preorder (twice!), I ordered both boys. The poor things will be dressed like girls until (hopefully) I can order Lusis and Sist, then maybe they can have their manhood back... :lol:

15. Wah cooll I didn't know I could order a Lusis ans Sist at the same time.. :grin: ...gash silly me..

But I read you guys talking about the skinresin...well that's funny i also got my Unoa freak magazine..and I was looking at some of the paint jobs..it seems they wash the body parts first in a sort of Wave solution liquid does this have effect on the color of your dolls skin???

And did you guys see that the boys can change they willies?? I got into a giggle mood when i saw that pic!

And it seems the boys can pose better I think with the elbows..and there was soemthing about the knobs...and the slides, does any1 read japanese... :? ..

there seem to be some cool differences...and doesn't that Junko Mizuno Unoa look cooooooooll I wish some1 could paint my future Unoa like that :o ...

What do you guys think of the crying baby face????

16. wow bliss I wish I would see the crying face. I don't have the mag and probly won't till my boys arrive 2-3 months from now! yeh even after you order its a long wait.

Change the willy (boy part) you kidding right? not the size LOL just the position?

I have not heard about that ! sounds like a feature I won't be bragging about but who knows!

Yeh I love the Junko especially as I am a fan of her work. :D
      I doubt that the stuff you clean with will change the color of the resin at all that would not be desirable.

I saw on the ebay pic of the mag that they show how to make the eyes on the Junko doll? that sounded too good to be true? I WISH so hard they would make an english translation version :cry:

17. NO It's TRue you can change his willie and give him a bigger 1 even make it go up :o !!
      I could scan some pictures of the new things about the boy bodies iff you want to?? ^^

And yeah there is a tuitoral about making your own eyes..but I don't understand a thing about it ^^!!!

I bought my magazine form yume_jp she has some cool pics on her ebay link it has a picture of the crying face!!

here's the link:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84635&item=5580431638&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

^_^this magazine is a must have for Unoa fans!!

They also tell about U-noss, Qults light and you can clearly see the way he has costructed the bodies....that's why I love his dolls..so much brains went into those dolls..(that sounds weird *_* huh)

18. He is an original for sure!

OH the crying face I thought it was all makeup when I saw it! now I see in the unmade up face that its actually sculpted like that. Yeh I like it :D

yeh I would love to see the willy. It's funny because I saw a closeup of the willy part with the hand covering in this thread and though um... the rounded parts under neight (hint hint) are not very well smoothed out to the body like it looked separate. Does the whole part come off? funny topic!! this has to be a classic :oops:

scan away.

19. *Wants to see the willie piccies too* :lol:

But I mean, I think it makes sense, since the girls have a changeable bust so that you can choose wether to have it large or small. It's only fair that the boys have changeable private parts too! I lovelove gentaro Araki even more now.. <3<3