1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Unoa Boys ORDER April 26th - Crescent Shop

Apr 23, 2005

1. I am guessing there may be a possibility that the interchangable parts you see in the mag may not be part of the doll we get. Because he has been known to show parts and things that are not available OR only available at dolpa.

I guess we will see when they arrive for sure!

2. It makes me wonder; are the optional private parts like the bust pieces? Whole lower sections that require the doll to be restrung, or just some clip-ons?

This is just so very near being perverted..

3. I think bliss is gunna do a scan for us! so we get to see.

If its an optional part and the whole piece is replaced (front butt etc..) then it would not be included with the doll I am guessing and would be sold separately. I think it would be pretty strange saying

"Oh wonderful doll but is he the big or the default small pack, hung low or high LOL"

:o

4. *ROFLMAO* XD

5. The removable genitalia is just thea detachable penis, which you insert into a small hole, and it does come in two sizes, but in the magazine the larger size has been pixellated.. thought it's not that big.

6. hehe, looked kinda generous for a doll though! NOT as bad as the Billy dolls or Tom of Finland..... but the bigger penis is erect :o (can you say that here? hehehe)

7. How strange? Well for me I really prefer a molded penis, especially if it's anything like other optional head parts which fall out all the time! (cat ears)

Would be kinda sad to go to change his pants and find you lost his penis! YEEZ where did that little willy go?

Ah well..

8. Yeh looks like we are getting more out there with the words now !

:oops:

9. Hee! Just like the optional face for the girls, the boys get a...singing...penis. XD

10. 'Flying penis syndrome'.. sounds like a very bad blue movie.. :roll:

11. wmahahaha...interesting subject I forgot to scan..but I'll post the body pics tomorrow..^^ I hope you guys can wait!!

hihihi :wink:

12. wow... this thread was very very amusing. and i'm so glad someone else was thinking "detachable pe~ni~s~"!

i think i want a b-el (that's the masculine one right?), but i don't have the money right now. maybe if i sell some of my paintings, i can get enough for him! then he'll have to wait for a girlfriend. :wink:

13. ... you know i'm actually considering selling lilliana to get him. :oops:

but then i look at her and i change my mind. :chibi i dunno

14. I might actuallly consider getting B-el now, since he's available.. I just applied for a pre-paid credit card today, which is to be my 'Dollie-card' :lol: The deadline is on the 26th of june, correct? Then I'll see if I can get him first and then save up for a Sist eventually..

15. I would order soon if you REALLY want it, Read what Masamichi says ~

9. Deadline
      Hobby Japan will have 3 deadlines.
      1st period on May 31st.
      2nd period on June 30 th
      3rd period on August 1st.

However deadlines for Crescent Shop is
      1st period on May 25 - 10:00AM (Japan Time)
      2nd period on June 25 - 10:00AM (Japan Time)
      3rd period on July 26 - 10:AM (Japan Time)

There are a lot of orders to Hobby Japan is expected because they don't limit quantity.
      So, you should order sooner if you want to receive the dolls earlier.

10. Ordering Limit
      As long as Hobby Japan don't limit quantity for order, we can take unlimited quantity.
      However, unexpected situation might happen.
      For example, they might stop taking orders before deadlines because of too many orders.
      So we limit you to buy up to 2 dolls each per person.

16. Ooho, Well. As soon as I get the card, and then the assurance that I have enaugh money I'll go for it. *_* It may not be my first choice of doll, but he is my second, and I think and hope he'll atleast make waiting for the Sist a bit easier.. :chibi

17. I want a Unoa so badly but I want a GIRL... I'm almost tempted to just order a boy and dress her as a girl, they are just getting SO impossible to get now, and $$$!

aack...............

18. eventually they'll probably do another girl preorder

19. We can always hope there WILL be another preorder, but when, that is a completely different question.. *gnaws on knuckles and pretends to be patient*